D-B MARYVILLE SCRIMMAGE

HONKYLIPS07

they werent good in 2004 we had a bad game and tell me how you should have won that game when you guys didnt even cross the 50 yard line in the second half look that up and i promise its right. and chris only had 1 good run hes a good player. we had a bad game that game. just face the facts you need to find another high school to follow if you want to follow a winner. just stay on jeff countys threads cause im tired of you talking.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they werent good in 2004 we had a bad game and tell me how you should have won that game when you guys didnt even cross the 50 yard line in the second half look that up and i promise its right. and chris only had 1 good run hes a good player. we had a bad game that game. just face the facts you need to find another high school to follow if you want to follow a winner. just stay on jeff countys threads cause im tired of you talking.

Oh yeah, DB played bad that has to be the reason, what a joke.

This entire message board is tired of you talking, but yet you presist. Don`t you have a "I wish I was still in high school" support group meeting you should be at?

Oh yeah, DB played bad that has to be the reason, what a joke.

This entire message board is tired of you talking, but yet you presist. Don`t you have a "I wish I was still in high school" support group meeting you should be at?

Hey Crazy,

If you guys would've had 11 guys (like you) that could've grown some NADS maybe you'd reached your potential.

Just admit that the only problem with DB is not the facilities or coaching, but rather the NADLESS wannnabes like you. This is coming from a DB grad who is sick and tired of the BS you put out....shoulda, woulda, coulda. If you want to meet the orignal "Let's Go Crazy" boys, then Come look me up if you want to see some BRASS...and yes, I played for Graham, too....but with NADS. Understanding that you are still wet behind the ears, let me point you in the right direction...: find either of us bookends from '84 and we'll hang 'em out.

Shouldn't you be in college here soon and worrying about other things?? Or are you taking the semester off

Shouldn't you be in college here soon and worrying about other things?? Or are you taking the semester off

Theres no way this guy (or girl) could be going to college. And I don't believe he ever played football or attended class at DB. If he did he was in "special classes". He doesn't even know how to start a sentence, end a sentence or form a paragraph. I just don't see how you can get through high school like that. Hey, my spelling is not the best in the world as is the case with most posters on here, but at least I can form a sentence.

Theres no way this guy (or girl) could be going to college. And I don't believe he ever played football or attended class at DB. If he did he was in "special classes". He doesn't even know how to start a sentence, end a sentence or form a paragraph. I just don't see how you can get through high school like that. Hey, my spelling is not the best in the world as is the case with most posters on here, but at least I can form a sentence.

Gooooooood MOrrrrrrnin Waco my friend. Havent been able to see too much of whats been going on. Life kinda kicked my hiny. Mr. Acton has gone into the army instead of going on to play football. I am sad but its his life and I understand. Hope your team has a great year, looks like lotta building going on all around the board. Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Hugs Mama Acton

First of all Crazy, you have to give the 04 Jeff County team credit for making it a close game but even more so because they figured out the defense that could slow down our potent offense. Until that point in the season we had been scoring like crazy against everybody, even Oak Ridge. After that game everyone used Jeff's game plan and kept us from putting up a lot of points. Second of all, if you are going to continue to post on coacht you may want to rethink your statements because for the first time on this board DB fans and the fans of their opponents (except for dbwatchdog) are all united in one cause, and that cause is making fun of you. Your posts make you sound like a first class punk. Just because you played the past 3 years does not make you the all-knowing guru of DB football, there are some people that post on here that have been following the program for atleast 30+ years and many others who played for the program either in the current era or past eras... so you don't know more than the people on this board, youre just young and you think you do

Gooooooood MOrrrrrrnin Waco my friend. Havent been able to see too much of whats been going on. Life kinda kicked my hiny. Mr. Acton has gone into the army instead of going on to play football. I am sad but its his life and I understand. Hope your team has a great year, looks like lotta building going on all around the board. Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Hugs Mama Acton

See there! I told you you'd be back on CoachT! The Army is alot tougher than football and he'll be a better man for it. You should be very proud of him. And you tell him A very big "THANKS" from WaCo Jaco for fighting for me and the rest of the Country.

how can you say that this years defense is better than last years from a scrimmage where they gave up 2 tds but played pretty good and the william blount game where we only gave up 1 or 2 tds i dont remember how they got 13 and a game against your scrub team that only scored on a kickoff return for a td on our 2nd string jv team. did you guys even have a first down last year. and also yes i did go to db i did play on the team and i know and have plenty of friends on this years team waco so your wrong about that one. and i actually have came across many players that were on the team the past few years that havent been confident in either themselves or the team so maybe you shouldnt doubt what i say cause i have more time around these players than most people on here so maybe you should start listening to me about this stuff. jeff county guy dont talk to me until your team can 7 or 8 games in a year again ok.

Did they ever mention punctuation, spelling, capitalization, and run-on sentences when you were at Dobyns-Bennett? That jiberish is hard to read!

I have a question I noticed two people that stood out and I don't think I have seen them before, number 22 and number 47. I dont think I have seen them on the field before this year. They played decent I was jus wondering if anyone has heard of them before? overall I thought DB had a good scrimmage. WR's open everywhere jus need workin holdin on to the ball. Great hitting by the Maryville D though. That big WR on Maryville's team is going to give other Def. a fit. Nice looking DE also number 81 I think big kid, looked to be quick off the ball and was makeing any draw/run play from shotgun difficult. Bad as I hate to say it, there was one play Maryville kept on running that would could not stop and it was so obvious why ikt's sickening. we run a 3-3-5 and we blitz the LB's and sometimes all of them, which leads middle wide open for the slant which we could not stop all night. Like I said though good scrimmage we jus need to re-think the Def. or just the blitzing scheme and watch that middle better. ROLL TRIBE ROLL

im actually going to UT this year and just cause i dont feel like using correct punctuation in my post doesnt mean im not smart. and drdb i do know more about this group of guys than anybody on here and its ok that the other DB fans dont like me. it doesnt sursprise me that they dont want to hear the truth and dont want to think that we will down this year. you guys can make fun of me all you want but that doesnt mean im gonna stop speaking my mind. good luck to my boys.