Cane72

noonesfool

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cane, What do you think about the jamboree? Surprises, disappointments and thats how I figured it would be?

Looked to me like a lot of teams have weaknesses to improve on.

East looked a little off offensively. West struggled a bit defensively (in the fourth quarter).

Cherokee couldnt stop the run. Cocke County's defense was terrible.

Boone didnt look good offensively.

Greeneville probably looked the best of anyone.

But its just a jamboree.

Looked to me like a lot of teams have weaknesses to improve on.

East looked a little off offensively. West struggled a bit defensively (in the fourth quarter).

Cherokee couldnt stop the run. Cocke County's defense was terrible.

Boone didnt look good offensively.

Greeneville probably looked the best of anyone.

But its just a jamboree.

did this jamboree change anyones mind about how playoffs will look this year.

Greeneville 14

East 0

Volunteer 7

Boone 0

Jefferson County 7

Cherokee 0

Morristown West 14

Cocke County 7

No idea on West/Crockett.

Did East play bad or was Greeneville that good? I follow region 2 4A pretty closely and it seems Greeneville always gives a strong showning in the Jamboree, but seems to fade away during the course of the season. Volunteer will be a fairly solid team this year, I'm looking for them to clinch the 3rd spot, maybe 2, but it would be a stretch. West gave the same type performance last year against CC, many think this team will be down but I disagree because I know coach Woods and the Trojans will have something to say about that. Boone and Cherokee will probably be the same hard nosed run it down your throat team they have been in the past, and will fight it out with Greeneville for the 4th spot IMO. But as you said before, its just the Jamboree, these games mean nothing when it comes time to play for real.

Jamborees are the most useless things known to man when it comes to predicting anything, no one runs more than 3 or 4 different plays total, starters may play 1 series at best. Halftime competition is the only thing worth the price of admission because everything else is absolute crap.

Jamborees are the most useless things known to man when it comes to predicting anything, no one runs more than 3 or 4 different plays total, starters may play 1 series at best. Halftime competition is the only thing worth the price of admission because everything else is absolute crap.

ok thank you climb down off your soap box now. I just waisted 1 min of my life reading your post.