Big Ones Contest has BEGUN

CoachT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't decided whether to show that before or after the games.

If you get an ad covering the box where you make the choice, refresh the page in order to change the ad. We'll try to fix that later.

Contest link is on Home Page

I vote to show the percentages once you picked them - like last years. Its always nice to know how much you may be going against the current!!!

I vote to show the percentages once you picked them - like last years. Its always nice to know how much you may be going against the current!!!

I VOTE NOT TO DO THIS!!!

There are many on here that have multiple screen names and those people have usually gotten on here in the past under their lesser used names and made crazy picks. After they see the percentages they make picks that they usually don't have a clue about by using their normal screen names.

TRUST ME!!! I have a friend who won a free Plus Membership that did this very thing not that long ago

I also vote to show the percentages before the game as in years past. Its good to know which games you've picked as upsets. I don't doubt some will find a way to view to percentages to make their selections, but who cares. If you always pick the team with the highest percentage, you won't win anyways.

I DON'T like the new system without percentages! Could this be another case of not leaving "well-enough " alone? You had one of the most popular contests on the web ! WHY did you change it?Ther ARE other contests out there.

What do you mean by "new system without percentages?"

I DON'T like the new system without percentages! Could this be another case of not leaving "well-enough " alone? You had one of the most popular contests on the web ! WHY did you change it?Ther ARE other contests out there.

As I stated earlier, the list is on the home page with percentages.

I VOTE NOT TO DO THIS!!!

There are many on here that have multiple screen names and those people have usually gotten on here in the past under their lesser used names and made crazy picks. After they see the percentages they make picks that they usually don't have a clue about by using their normal screen names.

TRUST ME!!! I have a friend who won a free Plus Membership that did this very thing not that long ago

hey good idea! nice now everyone is going to try this now