Knox West?

Ripper

deff not a fluke.....as much speed as fulton has west plays in a much tougher region..and is used to playing a tougher schedule.. one where every team every week can and will try to beat u..not taking anything away from fulton..but they pretty much run over all the teams in their classification cept catholic..and even last season in the playoffs they killed them......but i think last night turned alot of heads as to where west stands this season as a team that will be hard to recon w/.......it seemed as tho once west figured out what fulton was trying to do...they just stoped them....good game..to both and good luck to both as well!

I will say that West has improved this year. Last year Fulton would have won hands down. The line at Fulton last year was big and fast. I don't give a crap about classification when it comes to Fulton and Catholic. They can play with anybody. Remember it was only a jamboree, no special teams. That is a big part of Fultons game. Not kicking though---they could not kick a ball in the ocean from the clifts off the California coastline.

By the way does Coach Cummings know you are up at 1:00 am on Coacht?By the way does Coach Cummings know you are up at 1:00 am on Coacht?

I will say that West has improved this year. Last year Fulton would have won hands down. The line at Fulton last year was big and fast. I don't give a crap about classification when it comes to Fulton and Catholic. They can play with anybody. Remember it was only a jamboree, no special teams. That is a big part of Fultons game. Not kicking though---they could not kick a ball in the ocean from the clifts off the California coastline.

By the way does Coach Cummings know you are up at 1:00 am on Coacht?By the way does Coach Cummings know you are up at 1:00 am on Coacht?

We (GP) played West in a scrimmage last spring. They've got a good QB in Jake Ryan although it wasn't his best day. Our secondary gave him some difficulty as well as our D line in helping us win. Love to play them in regular season although they are a larger school. They've got great size and some athletes. Looked a little undisciplined at times. Ryan's arm should be a difference maker.

deff not a fluke.....as much speed as fulton has west plays in a much tougher region..and is used to playing a tougher schedule.. one where every team every week can and will try to beat u..not taking anything away from fulton..but they pretty much run over all the teams in their classification cept catholic..and even last season in the playoffs they killed them......but i think last night turned alot of heads as to where west stands this season as a team that will be hard to recon w/.......it seemed as tho once west figured out what fulton was trying to do...they just stoped them....good game..to both and good luck to both as well!

KnoxWest#63.

Not a fluke. West is improved. Most experienced, and perhaps talented West team in 5 yrs. Least experienced and from a OL/DL perspective in five yrs. at Fulton. Last yr, IMO, Fulton, Catholic, and AE would have competed very well in 4A, and based on what I heard, read, and your lack of posts following the West/Catholic scrimmage, those 3 would be fine in 4A again this yr. IMO, you are way off about difficulty of schedule as well. Don't rest on what you did in a jamboree, get your sleep, and focus on your opener.

ruse?

From what i saw, west has a very exciting offense that could win them some games, but i think their D is a little weak up front, linebackers are good. Fulton played it safe in my mind, knowing it was just the jamboree. Cobb didnt get that many touches on offense and didnt play every snap on defense by all means either. Very good morale win for the rebels but its still just the jamboree and fulton will still be fulton.

Ruse?

How can you say West's schedule difficulty isnt that great. We play Farragut Bearden and Sevier County all in the first 4 weeks plus maryville central and hall. That is one heck of a tough schedule. The fulton win was big for west since many of the kids from west and fulton know eachother, many people figured west would get crushed. It was a good win for the West kids pride and morale

Ruse?

How can you say West's schedule difficulty isnt that great. We play Farragut Bearden and Sevier County all in the first 4 weeks plus maryville central and hall. That is one heck of a tough schedule. The fulton win was big for west since many of the kids from west and fulton know eachother, many people figured west would get crushed. It was a good win for the West kids pride and morale

Het rebel9db.

Did not say that West's schedule wasn't difficult. I wrote that KnoxWest#63 is off about the difficulty of Fulton's non region, and region schedule. In region West has Central, Maryville, and Halls. Farragut, Bearden and Sevier Co out of region. Maryville, Farragut, and Bearden will all be very tough games. Sevier Co. lost a lot, and Halls will certainly be competitive. In region, Fulton has Austin East, Catholic, Anderson Co, who more than hung with Oak Ridge. Fulton out of region has Oak Ridge, Chatanooga Tyner (think Red Bank & Demonte Bolden), and a very good Morristown East team. AE, of course has Fulton, Catholic, etc. Out of region, they have Webb, Chatanooga Brainard, and Carter. Catholic has AE, Fulton, etc. Out of region MoWest, Baylor (IMO, Super 7 favorite & loaded), and Webb. West has a nice team, no doubt, but for KnoxWest#63 to write that "West plays in a much tougher region, and that they pretty much kill everybody except Catholic, and in the playoffs they did kill them" is way off, which is what I wrote. Now, I would further suggest that Leonard was right about the time of day, or night regarding KnoxWest#63's post. Seems a few of the Rebs were feeling confident enough to walk way outside the lines last night. No? Word travels fast rebel9db. Wagner's arm getting loose, think he can pick it up, you know the no huddle? Nothing good happens after 11;00 PM.