TricitiesSports.com Preseason Top 10

PowrPlus

Okay, just calm down. Take a deep breath and a cool sip of mountain spring water. We know you could beat Elizabethton, and East, and Volunteer, and South, and Science Hill, and Greeneville, and Jefferson County, and Morristown East AND West, and DB, and Gate City, and Carson Newman, and Florida State. It's okay....we all give up. Just stick with your schedule and we won't interfere with you on the way to state. Good Luck, I hope you guys win it all.

please stop....ima die of laughter!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please take the internet away from Carter County, they have found out how to use it and have found another way to run their mouths. I mean, we gave them their own boards and their own conference to have fun in, heck, we pretty much gave them their own city. What more to you need? A chew toy? Because we all know, most of these teams would thrash you better than Michael Vick and his dogfighting crew could any day. Please stick to 4-5A teams here. We, for the most part, do not want to hear about your amazing victory over Johnson County, and you're two point win over Oneida. Yay, congrats. Now, like maybe if you could get Michigan a call, you might have a shot at winning and just showing us that good ol' smash mouth country boy football. But as of now, that ball game would get its mouth smashed. No offense, but the truth hurts. Leave these boards so people can actually stay to the topic.

IMO, polls don't count for much. I know they just publish them to start fights and make people feel good and bad, but this season is going to be a surprising season all the way around. There will be some crazy wins, and crazy losses. Time will tell better than these polls will on the field.

Are you serious? Go ahead and name the score on Elizabethton and also what would the Science Hill and Tennessee High scores be? When the snow melts up there you need to come down to Johnson City medical center.

Yes, I'm very serious. In fact, you will understand after Friday after Johnson Co. wins big over Elizabethton. In fact most of the single A teams that are ranked in the top 20 would name the score on Elizabethton. Finesse football won't cut it this Friday. Buckle up.

My top 10 after Week 2 for North East Tennessee:

I get so sick of this geographical confusion but if you include Hamblen, Greene, and Jefferson counties:

1. Hampton

2. Sullivan South

3. Mo-East

4. THS

5. Boone

6. Jefferson County

7. Johnson County

8. Science Hill

9. Greeneville

10. D-B

If you don't include them:

1. Hampton

2. Sullivan South

3. THS

4. Boone

5. Johnson County

6. Science Hill

7. Greeneville

8. D-B

9. Sullivan North

10. Sullivan East

Someone please take the internet away from Carter County, they have found out how to use it and have found another way to run their mouths. I mean, we gave them their own boards and their own conference to have fun in, heck, we pretty much gave them their own city. What more to you need? A chew toy? Because we all know, most of these teams would thrash you better than Michael Vick and his dogfighting crew could any day. Please stick to 4-5A teams here. We, for the most part, do not want to hear about your amazing victory over Johnson County, and you're two point win over Oneida. Yay, congrats. Now, like maybe if you could get Michigan a call, you might have a shot at winning and just showing us that good ol' smash mouth country boy football. But as of now, that ball game would get its mouth smashed. No offense, but the truth hurts. Leave these boards so people can actually stay to the topic.

IMO, polls don't count for much. I know they just publish them to start fights and make people feel good and bad, but this season is going to be a surprising season all the way around. There will be some crazy wins, and crazy losses. Time will tell better than these polls will on the field.

Maybe I don't need to go to the Med Center after all! Its amazing that you gave us our own city and then we took over yours too! Seriously, how does it make you feel to know that since 2000, the best teams in the county have been the smaller 1-A schools. Thats what I thought.