TricitiesSports.com Preseason Top 10

PowrPlus

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone getting there undies all scrunched over a TCS poll? You can't pay any attention to polls. I mean didn't the JC Press have SH #1 or #2 in there preseason poll? All that matters is being the last team standing at the end because unlike the college game the champs are decided on the field.

AMEN!!! Can't argue with that.

I have a question who the heck is hampton and why in the heck have they been mostly the topic of this forum. I could care less about them go back to the mountain and play with ur sheep

Its because they are in upper East Tenn and they are better than alot of the bigger schools thats ranked in the top 10.

Do you think it could be remotely possible that Tennessee High is not the pushover that everyone obviously assumed?

Tenn High is just fine, they just shouldn't be able to compete with DB. SH is one of the biggest underachievers in the state. They should be a absolute powerhouse every single year.

Hampton would beat east and volunteer, and would totaly whip Elizabethton! ,And oh yeah, I'm sure that you E-Town fans will have somthing to say about this. but before you run yall's snobby mouths. play us.... OH WAIT? yall wont even scrimage us much less play us in a game.. Fact: Coach Campbell has tried in recent years to get to two teams togather on the gridiron.

Lets just see how Elizabethton fairs agianst Johnson County.

Hampton would beat east and volunteer, and would totaly whip Elizabethton! ,And oh yeah, I'm sure that you E-Town fans will have somthing to say about this. but before you run yall's snobby mouths. play us.... OH WAIT? yall wont even scrimage us much less play us in a game.. Fact: Coach Campbell has tried in recent years to get to two teams togather on the gridiron.

Lets just see how Elizabethton fairs agianst Johnson County.

Hey buddy im from greeneville not east or volunteer there gonna be horrible good luck with getting second in ur conference b/c ur not gonna beat east

Hey buddy shows how much you know about high school football........ LOL, Hampton is one of the top single A teams in the STATE, Not only will they win thier confrence (with flying colors), But they just get to murphy this year. East is a AAAA squad. Your a samrt one! HaHa!

P.S. Maybe before you trash talk about ones other school/team, you should take a trip and see them play?.

I garentee you would know who they are then.

Hampton High Bulldogs - Best in Carter County(.) Period