Lookout Valley vs East Ridge

The Big Easy

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting game. ER is real good this year and a good test for the Jackets. LV will have their hands full but they have some weapons and they looked solid at the Jamboree. I don't think LV has enough horsepower to stay with ER but I believe they will keep it close for 3 qtrs. I'll be pulling for LV and hope I'm wrong but realistically ER by 3 TDsjadguitar and RCRage I'll be at the game. Look me up

WOW WHAT A GAME !!!!

Are You a betting man? If so lets hook up! I can't pass on those numbers! Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WOULD HAVE WON THE MOTHER LOAD ON THIS ONE!!!!!!

Interesting game. ER is real good this year and a good test for the Jackets. LV will have their hands full but they have some weapons and they looked solid at the Jamboree. I don't think LV has enough horsepower to stay with ER but I believe they will keep it close for 3 qtrs. I'll be pulling for LV and hope I'm wrong but realistically ER by 3 TDs

Boy did I miss this one . LV was at least 3 TDs better than ER but kept shooting themsevles in the foot and lost the field postion game almost all night. Scruggs had a nice 96 yard KO return. ER has good size but not much speed and they are very poor in the passing game. ER may have a long season ahead of them, they sure weren't what I was expecting out of a 3A team

Ill be in the press box

I didn't read this before I went to the game or I would have come up and said Hi

"Alright enough talking crap..... It time to play some football when the Lookout Valley Yellow Jackets Get squashed by the East Ridge Pioneers we will remember all the crap talk that was posted on here. It's time to play some football and kick some @ss. Its game day boys!

Go Pioneers!"

You just made yourself look like a fool

...somthing tells me he won't be posting again anytime soon