Springfield Yellow Jackets @ Sycamore War Eagles

Big Country

Springfield has there on the air, it is 1590 AM and its live and also on the interent at wsgi1100.com and scroll down to Listen Live WDBL and it onthere.

a reply to the question #2 Springfield can handle the pouding the question should be can sycamore handle the pounding, watch out for there stub LB Chatman

Is he any relation to the Chatman boy that signed to play at TSU not too long ago????

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a reply to the question #2 Springfield can handle the pouding the question should be can sycamore handle the pounding, watch out for there stub LB Chatman

Exactly, even though they are inexperienced they are still like any typical Springfiled team which is quick, fast, and hard hitting. I say Springfield wins a close game due to their youth but would win much bigger if it were played later in the season.....

Unless Springfield has worked miracles since two weeks ago when they scrimmaged Westmoreland they are not very good. If this Sycamore team can throw the ball effectively, Sycamore will win hands down. If they can't throw, then it could be a long night.

I think they will be able to throw pretty well!

Good luck, to the players and coaches at Sycamore! Get after Springfield and play every down to echo of the whistle..... I look forward to catching the score on my return from BGA.

You have got to be the former tackle at WH that was in on the 99 2/3 yard drive against Portland in 1984 that snapped a losing streak to them that dated back to 1943. The push of you linemen and the running of Mark West on 16 straight plays goes down as an all-time great for WH that is still talked about routinely by the Blue Devil hard core faithful. If this is you, then Stu would be proud just as I am of beating Portland 8 straight times from 1987-1993 (twice one year in the playoffs). 54

Springfield High 21 Sycamore 17

WHATS THIS I READ IN THE TENN. TODAY. SPRINGFIELD HAS BEEN PRACTICING IN SIDE AND ONLY LIMITED OUT SIDE PRACT.

SYCAMORE HAS NOT CHANGED ANYTHING .FULL PRACT. FULL PADS OUTSIDE.

ITS GOING TO BE HOT -

SYCAMORE PULLS AWAY IN THE SECOND HALF.

LOVE THE WAR EAGLES