Springfield Yellow Jackets @ Sycamore War Eagles

Big Country

Did you get to see the game? I kept thinking to myself "Big Country sure would be happy!" lol. The War Eagles played a great game, I really enjoyed my first game at Sycamore.

No I called the Cheatham Co. at Gordonsville game on the air last night. Heard it went really well and I am glad you enjoyed the game at Ralph Spangler Stadium.

Good Luck to the War Eagles next week against Montgomery Central.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have got to be the former tackle at WH that was in on the 99 2/3 yard drive against Portland in 1984 that snapped a losing streak to them that dated back to 1943. The push of you linemen and the running of Mark West on 16 straight plays goes down as an all-time great for WH that is still talked about routinely by the Blue Devil hard core faithful. If this is you, then Stu would be proud just as I am of beating Portland 8 straight times from 1987-1993 (twice one year in the playoffs). 54

Hey Big 'un, We both laid a block or two for #44 back in the day. Great to hear from you! Hope all is well your way. 78