Springfield Yellow Jackets @ Sycamore War Eagles

Big Country

This should make for quite the matchup as it is Springfield vs Pleasant View for the 1ST TIME EVER on a Friday night under the lights on the gridiron. Who will win this matchup?????

NOTE: Just as is the case with the Cheatham Co. Cubs I WILL NOT MAKE A PREDICTION on games during the week featuring the Sycamore War Eagles.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As am I, they are very athletic but also very inexperienced.....

i agree springfield is very athletic but i think sycamore will take care of them. dont under estimate the war eagles they have a chance to be just as good or better than they were last year. i dont think you can say the same for springfield.

i agree springfield is very athletic but i think sycamore will take care of them. dont under estimate the war eagles they have a chance to be just as good or better than they were last year. i dont think you can say the same for springfield.

Sycamore will win this game, 28-14.

I AGREE 28 TO 14 SYCAMORE. ITS ALWAYS HARD TO TELL EARLY IN THE SEASON BUT I BELIEVE COACH HALSTEAD AND STAFF WILL HAVE THE WAR EAGLES READY.

I THINK SOME OF THE THINGS TO WATCH FOR EARLY IN THIS ONE WILL BE

1- CAN SYCAMORE CONTAIN SPRINGFIELDS SPEED?

2- CAN SPRINGFIELD TAKE THE PHYSICAL POUNDING THAT SYC. WILL BRING.?

3- WILL SIMMS GET IN A RHYTHM?

DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF TYLER CHERRY IS ELIGABLE YET?

I AGREE 28 TO 14 SYCAMORE. ITS ALWAYS HARD TO TELL EARLY IN THE SEASON BUT I BELIEVE COACH HALSTEAD AND STAFF WILL HAVE THE WAR EAGLES READY.

I THINK SOME OF THE THINGS TO WATCH FOR EARLY IN THIS ONE WILL BE

1- CAN SYCAMORE CONTAIN SPRINGFIELDS SPEED?

2- CAN SPRINGFIELD TAKE THE PHYSICAL POUNDING THAT SYC. WILL BRING.?

3- WILL SIMMS GET IN A RHYTHM?

DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE IF TYLER CHERRY IS ELIGABLE YET?

I don't know if he is. Did he transfer for athletic reasons or is it because he changed his adress????

I am convinced that the War Eagles have the talent, the strength and the heart and desire to take this team as far as they want to go. I believe in them and also believe Jake Simms will be ready to lead this team. Should be an exciting game with these 2 neighbors competing for the first time. See you all at Ralph Spangler Stadium and GO WAR EAGLES!!!!

Anyone who wants to listen to the broadcast of this game needs to wake up early on Saturday morning and tune into WQSV AM790 at 7:00am and the tape-delay broadcast of the Springfield at Sycamore game will be on the air.

For the folks in Springfield that may not be able to pick up the game on the air you can listen to the broadcast on the world wide web at www.wqsvam790.com

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

Anyone who wants to listen to the broadcast of this game needs to wake up early on Saturday morning and tune into WQSV AM790 at 7:00am and the tape-delay broadcast of the Springfield at Sycamore game will be on the air.

For the folks in Springfield that may not be able to pick up the game on the air you can listen to the broadcast on the world wide web at www.wqsvam790.com

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

Springfield has there on the air, it is 1590 AM and its live and also on the interent at wsgi1100.com and scroll down to Listen Live WDBL and it onthere.

a reply to the question #2 Springfield can handle the pouding the question should be can sycamore handle the pounding, watch out for there stub LB Chatman