Jackson South Side @ Obion co wk 0

SShawks1

driggers better get use to those kind of beat downs in region 7, he wont stay 4 years like his projected plan to build a program he will proly leave after this season, after he sees what crockett, covington, haywood, and dyersburg throws at you year in and year out he will throw up his hands and come to reilize theres no play off chance in sight

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obion Cetral will be fine..Quarterback left and they are a young team..Rebfan 65 and Purple,even though you're U.C. but post about Cen pretty often..better days are ahead for Central..I picked about a 5 touchdown game in your game and a 4 touchdown game in our game against Tenton...I was right on in both games.Not because I thought we both did't have talent..it's just young talent..I don't expect our teams with young quarterbacks that haven't played much until now and being so young at other positions to win against teams such as S.Side and in our case Trenton..at least not this year..We'll win more games because we're not having to play Haywood,Dyersburg,Crockett Co etc..But..both our teams will be better prepared..if not this year ..then hopefully next year..Good luck ..I'm one Falcon fan pulling for a few wins for Central.

driggers better get use to those kind of beat downs in region 7, he wont stay 4 years like his projected plan to build a program he will proly leave after this season, after he sees what crockett, covington, haywood, and dyersburg throws at you year in and year out he will throw up his hands and come to reilize theres no play off chance in sight

People with attitudes like yours might give up, but unlike you Coach Driggers has alot of character and that attitude will rub off on his players. And as far as no playoffs in sight, we have been one game away the last two years from being in. It probably won't happen this year or next, but they'll still be out there every Friday night playing there hearts out.

People with attitudes like yours might give up, but unlike you Coach Driggers has alot of character and that attitude will rub off on his players. And as far as no playoffs in sight, we have been one game away the last two years from being in. It probably won't happen this year or next, but they'll still be out there every Friday night playing there hearts out.

Well said! Good luck

Coach Driggers has coached ONE game, and you already have him leaving. PLEASE!!!! This is a young team that will continue to improve as the season goes on. Is the schedule tough, you bet it is, just the region schedule is loaded. But this is a young team, which will have it's "growing" pains for awhile, but they will not lay down for ANYONE. As for last Friday, I saw some good things at times from the Rebs, but we also saw first hand Jax SS is a GOOD football team. Big, quick, and well coached. OC has a week off, and then travels to Ripley.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Driggers has coached ONE game, and you already have him leaving. PLEASE!!!! This is a young team that will continue to improve as the season goes on. Is the schedule tough, you bet it is, just the region schedule is loaded. But this is a young team, which will have it's "growing" pains for awhile, but they will not lay down for ANYONE. As for last Friday, I saw some good things at times from the Rebs, but we also saw first hand Jax SS is a GOOD football team. Big, quick, and well coached. OC has a week off, and then travels to Ripley.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly.

Southside is never at a loss for talent. Year in and year out they have play makers all over the field. OC is young from the coaching staff all the way down to the players, they can't live and die with this game. They'll get better.

If JCS would have cried for their fcoach to leave after the beat down from J.S.S. they would have never won the state championship last year.

Central played harder than the score board showed... I was proud that they didn't lay down.

Speaking of young talent, I was really watching some of the starting Sophmores. A few catch the eye if you watch them, of course haskins who was taking the snaps out of the spread, is probally the teams best natural athlete. There are others thogh. I really was pleased with the left side of the lines effort. Every pass play or any play to the right, that I would look over there, I'd see Mario Rose (Pre-season allstate) D-1 prospect (correct me if i'm wrong there). Feet shooting straight up in the air. Number 78 who looks about 5'8-5'9 probally 170-180 was blowing him up with cut block after cut block. Number 77 at left guard gave good effort. As the game got out of hand I just watched these younger guys, 78 started both ways at left tackle and defensive end. Then he was on kick, kick return, punt and punt return. He also fought the ball away in the fumble recovery in the first quater, and didn't play to shabby on defense. Two other successful younger guys on d impressed me a linebacker and strong saftey. After a little research to get my facts straight and a little help from the paper. I found all the names, the linebacker is Lucas Fulbright, the SS Clnt Jones, 77- is Blake Boyd and number 78 is Chase Roney, along with Haskins Driggers has this seasons and two more to get these guys stronger,faster and better. I'm excited to see where these guys can go.

I thought they hung their heads a little bit after the fumble on the kickoff return and then allowed JSS to score two quick TD's to go up 27-6...It was pretty much over then.....When bad things happen to young teams it seems to snowball and it did just that Friday nite.....They have two weeks now before Ripley...Ripley has some good players returning and some good athletes...They will be looking to get a little payback after the Rebs came from behind to beat them on Grady's last second field goal in the season's last game a year ago....One thing about it,the weather will be warmer..Man,that was an awful nite to play football,but a sweet win....