Best game to watch this weekend!

Cascade doesn't start their season until August 31 against Moore County. I'm trying to decide what would be the best game (most competitive) to watch this coming Friday night. I'm leaning toward the Eagleville/Moore County game. Does anyone know of any other games that provide a better match up. I think these teams will match up well based on the pre-season talk.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lewis County loses this one, the mayor of Hohenwald should fire the

entire coaching staff.

I agree, Lewis Co. wants this game bad. They look bigger, stronger, and meaner up front to me. They play with attitude. I will be shocked if they don't win.

Cascade doesn't start their season until August 31 against Moore County. I'm trying to decide what would be the best game (most competitive) to watch this coming Friday night. I'm leaning toward the Eagleville/Moore County game. Does anyone know of any other games that provide a better match up. I think these teams will match up well based on the pre-season talk.

Lewis Co. vs. MP should be an interesting game. Neither Moore Co. or Eagleville are likely to beat Cascade (no offence anythings possible) , come to MP and see if Marco can torch a good defense or if it is a JCS repeat or worse. Game starts at 7:30 so you have time after work or school.

I have to agree. I cant wait til Friday night. It will be as good as game as you can ask for in high school football in my opinion. You have the rivalry factor that dates back whenever, two good football teams, and one heck of an athlete in Marco who is fun to watch anytime. SO this would be your best bet to come watch this game!

i would really like to see tha mtp and lewis co. game.....

I wouldn't doubt it maybe more. I hope the administration is ready. Are they going to have a cut off on tickets?

You better have a cut-off on how many you seat on those 2800 year old grand stands. I saw on Discovery how the Romans invaded Mt. Pleasant just to steal the rock off of those bleachers to build the Parthenon.