Tellico Plains vs. Gatlinburg Pittman

jcflash

Tellico over the last few years has not been a huge factor for anyone. They have won very few games but this year their coach has some new things planned I am sure. Tellico as far as size is smaller than normal and I am guessing that their speed isn't all that great. I know nothing of Gatlinburg Pittman so I can't really make any predictions.

Tellico over the last few years has not been a huge factor for anyone. They have won very few games but this year their coach has some new things planned I am sure. Tellico as far as size is smaller than normal and I am guessing that their speed isn't all that great. I know nothing of Gatlinburg Pittman so I can't really make any predictions.

Gatlinburg Pittman went 10-0 last year regular season, granted in a weaker district than 2AA. They're well coached, have a great running game, a young quarterback, great lines with size on both sides of ball, good LB's, and a speedy secondary. They are a competitive bunch that likes to win.

What kind of matchup will this be? Is Tellico Plains got anything?

GP will not have a hard time handling tellico. tellico is small in numbers and not very much speed...to their credit they will hit you and will not give up. GP will win easily, but they will know that tellico has been there.