Brentwood Academy vs. Ravenwood

RHSRaptor08

Wow, don't be so sure of yourself.

BA is one-dimensional on offense and if ever there was a man who could devise a scheme to shut them down, it would be Brian Rector.

No, you're not going to stop CJ, but if you can limit his big runs and make a few big plays, I think you've got a great chance. Ravenwood O-Line won't be pushed around like Indy's was and Becker is the best QB in the area.

I really like Ravenwood's chances.

"and Becker is the best QB in the area. "

what area?

must not extend to Smyrna

I don't thnk you ever count ravenwood out I thnk they are very well coached.

Brentwood Academy is the 100% pick to go undefeated and win it all so Ravenwood had nothing to lose.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood losing to Goodpasture does not bode well for their chances in this game. My only worry is that BA may be looking ahead to the McCallie game the following week...a huge game for many reasons!

...but I forgot...Ravenwood really doesn't care about the BA game!

If the special teams for Ravenwood don't get it in gear and quit making bonehead plays, Ravenwood won't stand a chance with BA this week. I'm sure BA will review the tape of the Goodpasture game and they are licking their chops on the special teams opportunities.

I really didn't think Goodpature could beat the Ravenwood I've seen take the field over the last two years.

If you can't beat a small private school from Madison then how the heck do you plan to beat a Program like BA?

Wow, don't be so sure of yourself.

BA is one-dimensional on offense and if ever there was a man who could devise a scheme to shut them down, it would be Brian Rector.

No, you're not going to stop CJ, but if you can limit his big runs and make a few big plays, I think you've got a great chance. Ravenwood O-Line won't be pushed around like Indy's was and Becker is the best QB in the area.

I really like Ravenwood's chances.

Ravenwood lost the only lineman they have ever had in Joe Thompson. BA has 3 of 4 returning starters on their solid D-line. Becker better get ready to run because they will be in his face. You make it sound like Ravenwood's O-line is big and tough when they and the their D-line are small and weak. Look for BA to dominate the game up fron and CJ to run for 250+ yards.