Watertown

lettersgo16

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won their first game against Upperman, who to be perfectly honest I thought would beat them. Their next game is Dekalb County, they should be able to beat them.

Their coach has reportedly been putting in a Spread offense and with their QB, runningback, and a few recievers back they should be able to compete with most teams they play.

Just glancing at their schedule for this season, they should easily win 5 games, mabey six considering i know nothing at all about Mercer County (KY). They host Trousdale who has a grudge and will probably want to set a new scoring record on them, they travel to rival Friendship, and host gordonsville.

With the region they are in they will need to either upset Trousdale or Gordonsville at home, upset FCS at FCS, or the most likely is to beat Montery at Montery. They do return alot of talent and have the potential to make the playoffs after a brief one year absense, but don't look for them to host a playoff game or anything..

Hope that helped..

ok, so i'm gonna go with the 2A state champions from the other state to beat watertown, that is unless the other state was Alaska, but since it is kentucky i will say they will beat watertown, watertown finishes the season 5-5 or 6-4. The record along with the potential playoff berth hinges on their game against Montery at Montery last week of the season.

here is the mercer county football home page Mercer county football they lost 22 starters from last year an they were playing in 2A but this year they have been bumped up to 5A. Greeneville plays them next week up there. they dont have the team they did last year so good luck guys

Whoa, from 2A to 5A. Thats a huge jump. What did they do? Did they consolidate? Dang, Watertown has it gotten that hard to find a team to play in state? TC playing 2&3A teams, GV playing 2&3As, Now yall playing 2&5A teams and winning. Thats starting to speak highly for region 4 1A.

Whoa, from 2A to 5A. Thats a huge jump. What did they do? Did they consolidate? Dang, Watertown has it gotten that hard to find a team to play in state? TC playing 2&3A teams, GV playing 2&3As, Now yall playing 2&5A teams and winning. Thats starting to speak highly for region 4 1A.

They haven't played Merce county yet....

I will say this about Watertown and there coach. I watched them in a spring game against Westmoreland. They didnt do so well, after the game they ran there butt off. This should tell you alot about their coach. He is trying to instill a winning atitude in those players. I have never seen a team run for playing bad in a spring game. I like that kind of coach myself. He dont except defeat. This is an asset to a football program.