waynesboro vs. lewis co

L/Csmearuall

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have alot of respect for Coach Rick Rice, he has a good offensive scheme and can motivate his players in almost any situation.

>Wayne County has a big offensive line and a special back in Nathan Bell. Their QB is the son of Coach Rice and has shown much improvement since his debut against Riverside in a scrimmage. The Defense is a little bit stronger than I thought it would be, I could see Wayne County taking the 6-1a crown from the MTP Kitty Cats.

Their biggest game will come when Collinwood brings in all their speed and talent, always an interesting game.

Lewis County will have to go out and get focused all week, they are coming off of a great win and now have to prepare for another good 1a team. We got out of the jungle with no injuries and I hope the next week will be the same.

Lewis County brings the pain in this one though, Defense will show up and show out. Although it is a closer game than last week.