Gatlinbrug-Pittman at Sequoyah who wins?

USCfootball

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No crow for the old warhorse this week. Stay positive Seq good things are coming!!!!

I have a cheerleader (jr.) and football player (fr.) with GP this season. I was quite impressed with the Sequoyah offense, especially the QB. I must agree, you certainly will have some good things coming. On a side note, the fans and the atmosphere on Friday were both wonderful.

No crow for the old warhorse this week. Stay positive Seq good things are coming!!!!

The Chiefs get two weeks to get ready for the Chargers. Now your region schedule gets started. Better get a win against the Chargers[ or Tellico cause that will be it for the year. How long will this coach last? Scott Meadows was the last to lead the Chiefs to the playoffs and then got run out of town. It will take more than a couple of wins to prove to any high school football fan that the folks in Madisionville/Vonore are in it for the long haul. Nothing would be better to see athletics at Sequoyah become competetive with Polk, Meigs, Sweetwater, Tellico and McMinn Central. When is the last time they competed for any district or region title?/quote]