Gatlinbrug-Pittman at Sequoyah who wins?

USCfootball

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gatlinburg-Pittman played a slack first game blowing Tellico Plains out 55-13, I havent heard anythin but the score on the Sequoyah vs Sweetwater game but i believe it was closer then what most thought it would be. GP or Sequoyah who wins!?

GP in a romp. 21 pts margin of victory. Sequoyah likely is better this year but they are going to have to prove it later in the year. Real challenge for the new coach will be keeping his squad fired up while he waits for the first win.

GP in a romp. 21 pts margin of victory. Sequoyah likely is better this year but they are going to have to prove it later in the year. Real challenge for the new coach will be keeping his squad fired up while he waits for the first win.

The old war horse agrees. The Chiefs get a dose of REALITY! GP by as many as they want.

GP played well against inferior competition Friday. Sequoyah came within two touchdowns of Sweetwater, a team that beat GP in the playoffs last year. GP's running game solid, athletic quarterback, fast receivers, big lines on both sides, strong defense. They'll be ready to play.

GP played well against inferior competition Friday. Sequoyah came within two touchdowns of Sweetwater, a team that beat GP in the playoffs last year. GP's running game solid, athletic quarterback, fast receivers, big lines on both sides, strong defense. They'll be ready to play.

GP is a very good team. This will be a good test to see if Sequoyah can get up for a team not a county rival. GP is bigger and stronger,a very athletic,hard-nosed bunch. I like the heart of our team and believe they will compete in this one ...... regardless of how little the worn out horse thinks of our chances. First home game,big crowd,should be a boost for Sequoyah.

The old war horse agrees. The Chiefs get a dose of REALITY! GP by as many as they want.

Warehorse do you need some milk to go with your pie or do you like coke with your crow.

Your 35 point spread that you and ole MXL put out on the web just did not hold up now did it

You 2 talked it but would not back it up to you I say HAAAAAAAAAAAA

You guys played a very good game. Sweetwater didn't show up, It's that simple. It happens all the time in football, thats why we play the games. On top of that ,Sweetwater showed you nothing, they didn't open up the offense, it wasn't necessary and teams from the region were there scouting. They could've just threw the ball up over and over and it wouldn't have been able to be stopped, remember the few times we did throw it up? #11 McKnight is also the leader on Def at linebacker and didn't play. You guys played a good game, but don't let it go to your head, or GP will give you a huge dose of reality!

jcflash, it doesn't work that way, I laugh at people all the time that think that way, throw all that stuff out the door. lol

I wish Seq all the luck in the world, and I hope they prove me wrong but the old horse is closer than you think GP 41 Seq 13

Wait just a minute, for fans of Gatlingburg-Pittman and Sweetwater. I'm not going to pretend Sequoyah is a powerhouse, but Pittman had better not come in to Madisonville too cocky. Sweetwater did show up for that game Frdiay night 2Afootballman, but they didn't seem interested in playing the 2nd half. Sequoyah has the makings to be a solid team and motivation won't be a problem. Tellico Plains is an extremely young team and they played a good team last Friday. Pittman might win, but if it's a game where they "score as much as they want" I will be highly surprised. This Sequoyah team is improving quickly and isn't just some pushover. They did have some trouble stopping Sweetwater, but they only gave up 21 points and actually outscored Sweetwater in the second half. It was more of a bend-don't-break defense. But good luck to all Monroe County teams this week. There's going to be 2 good games here.

You guys played a very good game. Sweetwater didn't show up, It's that simple. It happens all the time in football, thats why we play the games. On top of that ,Sweetwater showed you nothing, they didn't open up the offense, it wasn't necessary and teams from the region were there scouting. They could've just threw the ball up over and over and it wouldn't have been able to be stopped, remember the few times we did throw it up? #11 McKnight is also the leader on Def at linebacker and didn't play. You guys played a good game, but don't let it go to your head, or GP will give you a huge dose of reality!

jcflash, it doesn't work that way, I laugh at people all the time that think that way, throw all that stuff out the door. lol

I wish Seq all the luck in the world, and I hope they prove me wrong but the old horse is closer than you think GP 41 Seq 13

Sweetwater showed up and showed what they had! No coach would have been comfortable with such a small lead. If they could have put any more points on the board, they would have. Your receivers were tall and talented but the coverage was right there. A ball thrown slightly off was too risky or more would have been thrown. Thanks for another compliment with a but on the end. As you said in one of your posts; the team with the most talent doesn't always win. I'm surprised you didn't cry about the penalties again. This thread doesn't concern you but if you want to hang around and continue to jab at Sequoyah; it's your right. Your team played with class; you should too.

I hope you laugh at me because I laugh at myself, and especially at those who use this board for anything more than idle talk. Hope we see you at the end of the year again.