Best RB this year? ANy thoughts?

bigredfan4ever

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian Marshall has no chance. He only gets to play nine games, and in his first he had two linebackers specifically manned on him all night, limiting him to 65 yards on 14 carries. The stats likely just won't be there at the end, despite the talent.

Unless, of course, he rattles four or so 200+ rushing and 80+ receiving games, or maybe two 300+ Rushing games (also unlikely due to the Owl's ability to outscore most anyone in the first half by 4 or more tds, thus giving him limited action in the second).

Sterling rushed for four touchdowns in a little over two and half quarters of play tonight...his yards on the season is around 400 already

434 yards to be exact and 6 td's in two games... against supposedly good defenses... I do agree that Chris Jordan is a very very good one, but Andre is soooo underrated it's not even funny.... Coach Courtney never sent tapes to Rivals... and Rivals doesn't give ratings without tape, I'm sure alot of you know that.... But while Jordan is a 4 star prospect and an amazing player, I would still take Andre'. No disrespect to Jordan, and I'm sure fans of his would take him first, but from playing with Andre for a long time, and playing against alot of competition that we have seen, everyone else pails in comparison...

By the way you want impressive stats..... First start ever... sophomore year... went for no joke 275 and 5 TDs... that's a stat!

whoever this kid from brentwood is. cool. he has the build. but look who he plays against. division 2 teams compared to 5a teams are a joke STERLING FOR HEISMAN. HANDS DOWN. NO CONTEST.

not a particularly intelligent statement: D2 teams a joke compared to 5A teams? in general, the competition is better, but by no means do they make D2 teams look like a joke.. McCallie ripped 5A Franklin 28-6 last night.. Franklin was picked to win their very tough region with a much heralded defense.

Well,he wont do that against ooltewah in a few weeks,if he does,then he'll get my vote(but dont count on it)

Well get ready to give this kid your vote. He is a very patient and elusive runner. I think he will put up big numbers against Ooltewah because of his offensive line. They could be one of the best in the state. They are not the biggest or fastest line, but they know how to get the job done.