Best upcoming freshman?

fusion

I can not stand people who try to blame the entire out come of a game on the officials first off. I mean except for maybe 2 cases in the last 50 years an official has not decided who won a ball game. They are humans they will make mistakes, just as players make mistakes which leads to them getting beat. Not the officials. I've been a player, fan, and coach and have yet to be at a game in any fashion that there was not a bad call. Anyway though, Mcfagden, Haley, and Yates from White Co. just keep them in mind. Cause if they stay with it you will hear about them again.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people are unreasonable, illogical and self-centered...

...care for them ANYWAY!

if you do good, people will accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives...do good ANYWAY!

if you are successful, you will find many false friends and even more true enemies...succeed ANYWAY!

the good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow...do good ANYWAY!

honesty and frankness make you vulnerable...be honest and frank ANYWAY!

what you spend years building may be destroyed overnight...build ANYWAY!

people really need help, but may attack you if you try to help them...help people ANYWAY!

give the world the best you have, and you will probably get kicked in the teeth...

...give the world the best you have ANYWAY!

www.eteamz.com/TNstars

:D

[Edited by parrothead14 on 11-4-02 1:30P]

[Edited by parrothead14 on 11-4-02 1:36P]

I think that Jessica from JT Moore will be a great freshman but you are forgetting the girl's who played at East last year Players like Rhoneisha Taylor and Latasha Mills will be ones to watch Rhoneisha Taylor also won awards in basketball, track, and volleyball so do not be surprise when you hear her name. Latasha Mills is one of the most underrated players in Metro. She handles the ball like a boy and has great moves. East did loose in the city to Moore but that was and i think will always be the best East team ever assembled.

It's funny how the so called no talent Tn Stars are getting all this attention. What's the big deal, if we are not good why do I since a little tension out in AAU land about next year? All I have to say is that all of you please, please count us out of the AAU mix in Tennesse next year and we will see who is right again. STOP PLAYER HATING !!! Because when the dust clears everone will see for themselves who the top players in the state are.

TN STARS WILL SHINE BELIEVE THAT!!!!

...If you can't get the players you want, try ANY WAY

...If you can't win fair, cheat ANY WAY

...If you aren't supposed to call other teams players, call ANY WAY

...If you will NEVER win the state with that bunch, play ANY WAY

...If Harold Watson beats you up, coach ANY WAY

Carson, looks like you and your website should go back to the drawing board

Now come on. I have tried to stay away from this post but couldn't resist. I agree with you on that you have some pretty good players but best in the state come on now. Memphis and Shelbyville will both be very good again and probably will be in the state finals again. I have no idea what the Tigers are going to do. I heard that they may not have a team but you never know about them, but if they do have a team then you know that Cleve will put a good one together. It is going to be a good year in this age group and it is great that they get to play the nationals in the great state of Tennessee. Parrothead what is your post supposed to mean, you need to make more sense cause your sayings makes no sense and sound stupid.

Get it straight...the Stars (and I assume you are talking about 14U) did NOT beat the Showboats this year. We beat them at state. However, the game was VERY exciting and they have a very talented team that is fun to watch. The girls got to be friends at Nationals (but this is 14U and I assume most of the thread is about 13U from this past year).

hey it really gets confusing when AAU is brought into a thread such as best frosh because some of your frosh played as 14yr(eg. Mcmahon Tn. Stars)and some as 13yr(eg.blackhawk sensations).Lets talk best frosh with their school teams then we don't include their soph AAU teammates in the argument!!! just a suggestion.