Best upcoming freshman?

fusion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Jessica Mooney, is the class of the state. She will win a state title before she leaves HS.

As an eigth grader her volleyball team won the MEtro Nashville Middle School title.

Her Basketball team won the city(undefeated)

Her track team won the city(she won several individual meets)

She was the MVP of each title game(Volleyball, Bball, and the city track meet)! She will attend Hillsboro HS. She is the real deal.

She is the #1 rising freshman in the state.

JANA CROSS AND JESSICA GREEN COMING FROM A STRONG PROGRAM AT SOUTH LAWRENCE WILL BE PLAYING FOR LORETTO

HANNAH ASHWORTH ALSO FROM SOUTH LAWRENCE, LEAH STONE AND BRITTANY ROCHELLE FROM E.O. COFFMAN WILL BE PLAYING FOR LAWRENCE CO.

MALLORY SCOTT AND BETH LONG WILL BE FRESHMAN AT SUMMERTOWN.

LAWRENCE CO. GIRLS BASKETBALL SHOULD BE EXCITING ALL THE WAY AROUND FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS

Jazmine Wright will be one of the top freshman this year in Knoxville with Carter HS.Jazmine has been one of the top players in Knoxville middle school for the last three years.Also watch out for Molly McFadden and Shauna Haley (White Co. HS) along with Alyssa Bryant(Anderson Co. HS)and Katie Jennings(Meigs Co.)All of these young ladies will be fun to watch in the upcoming years.

[Edited by jhnthreejays on 7/1/02 9:41P]

I haven't got any names yet, but the freshman class at Rutledge should rival the one from 1994-95 (at least from what I hear). That class won 3 straight regular season district titles, one district tournament title, one regional title, made two substate appearances with one win and a 1998 Final Four appearance. Averaged 21 wins a season and set a school record for wins in a season with 31 in 98.

Seniors that made it to the 'Boro in 98 were Megan McBee (played three years at C-N), Amanda Farrar and Becca Jarvis. Michelle Mitchem, the best all-around player, didn't stick around for her senior year. Her absence and McBee's ankle injury prior to the Livingston game are the only reasons there is no silver or gold ball in the trophy case at RHS.

In my (biased) opinion.

[Edited by KevB1990 on 7/1/02 11:51P]

Keisha Brown will be a upcoming Point Guard at Clarksville High..She may end up the best player in the state or at least the midstate by her senior year..she is the sister of Senior Deidra Brown who stars for the Clarksville Wildcats...Both play competitively on the AAU scene for Coach Cleve and the TN Tigers..Watch out for Keisha

• 2 weeks later...

Don't put Central High away yet. They have about 6 very good players coming up. athey might not set anything on fire this year, but the future plus their Srs. they should be a team full of surprises. Freshmen- Alex Ross, Rebecca Cathey, DeAndrea Bullock,

are the ones I know of. But they also have others.

hey jhnthreejays can u tell me who u r??? do u work with the TN stars cuz i have watched all five of those young ladies play....They all have tallent i was just wondering if they r gonna keep the stars together for a while or if they r all gonna play for a different team this coming yr