Henry Co. and Dickson Co.

realredpride

I'll respond for him. I continue to be amazed at your ignorance. Munford did score 74 points against a pitiful Northside team that has now lost 20 in a row by an average score of 47 points per game. I did ask Joe E. who was the referee Friday night exactly how with our mercy rule in effect how the score got to be so huge. One example Joe gave me was the following sequence...Munford scores first possession, kicks off. NS throws a pick that is returned for a td. Munford kicked off...NS throws a pick that is returned for a td..Munford kicks off and NS fumbles the first play of the next series,and it is picked up by Munford and returned for a td. In a period of less than 2 minutes, Munford scored 4 tds. while only running one offensive series. Now...what would you do. Cougarmike said that they pulled the starters with 4 minutes left in the first quarter and went to the B team. He said that the coach actually entertained the idea of telling his players if they got loose to run out of bounds and they would work the field goal teams. The question then arose what would be more embarassing to the opponents and their coach. Running out of bounds and kicking field goals or just letting the youngsters play. They let the B team play the 2nd quarter and then the freshmen that dressed out and the remainder of the players on the B team that did not play in the second quarter finished the game on a running clock. This group managed to continue the shutout while scoring 14 points themselves. Now I don't know how many times a team will find itself in this position, and I certainly haven't seen it quite this bad myself. I'll pose the question to you...Exactly what would you do oh great one of 30 plus years experience?

It sounds like a game between the worst team in the state versus the best team in the state. Please get your friend to stop whining about poor Munford. It's getting old and it is ridiculous. If I had a team as good as Munford, with the best coaching staff in the history of the game, I would have the done the same thing Munford did. I would "hold it down" to a 74 point spread. I commend them for doing so.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see..."a guy who coached for a long..." then "As a former coach..." then "an old retired coach". Are you trying to give yourself some credibility? As I've said before, you have let us know ad nauseum that you, guess what, are a former coach. WOW!!! I know I'm impressed!!! I am the TOTALLY NAUSEAUTED WTNOFF!

I am glad you are as impressed with me as I am with you. We agree on another thing, my friend. I, too, associate you with the term, "nauseated"! The only problem I have is that as the brilliant attorney that you report to be, I would expect you to know how to spell a word that is so closely associated with you. And you call me ignorant!!

If my two favorite people on here are calling me a smart alec, it is probably time to go into a Yanker-inspired, self-imposed exile. G'day, FRIENDS! One final parting comment to Cougarless (or is it Gutless) Mike: I love the way you add "on paper." Are you referring to transfer papers or what? Why don't you start a Munford thread? Maybe someone on it would care about your opinion. You seem overly obsessed with talking HC football.

Red pride, since i am one of your favorites, you should know a smart alec comment from me when you see it.

My guess is that you are going to play golf on this beautiful day and do not have time for us here on coacht and trying to put it off on me.

I am glad you are as impressed with me as I am with you. We agree on another thing, my friend. I, too, associate you with the term, "nauseated"! The only problem I have is that as the brilliant attorney that you report to be, I would expect you to know how to spell a word that is so closely associated with you. And you call me ignorant!!

The battle rages on!!! This is great!!! It makes for good reading and it is a distraction for both teams. Stay focused on one another...the YANKER could not be happier with the situation between the two of you!!!! I AM THE AMAZED YET HAPPY YANKER!!!!!

The YANKER has a question for anyone up that way, who is "in the know"...how much better than Northwest, will Dickson County be????? What is the series record?? Is it as lopsided as your series with JCM??? I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IRRELEVANT, Dickson is much better than NW as SS is much better than JCM, I do not know the running record on the DIckson - HEnry county games, what I do know is we have split the past two years, with the home team winning each time in a close contest. As lopsided as the record with JCM may be, it will not help the cougarettes at the rock on October the 5th. We will kick that##### for you and your daddy.

You are correct. I can only say after looking at the time of the post I assume I lost either my typing skills or my spelling abilities. Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I will try and slow down and also be more careful when I don't have my secretary to do my typing for me. I want to make sure that you get each and every message that is directed your way with no misunderstanding of its meaning or content. Stay tuned...

It sounds like a game between the worst team in the state versus the best team in the state. Please get your friend to stop whining about poor Munford. It's getting old and it is ridiculous. If I had a team as good as Munford, with the best coaching staff in the history of the game, I would have the done the same thing Munford did. I would "hold it down" to a 74 point spread. I commend them for doing so.

Glad that you agree!!!

We aren't very good they were that bad. Nobody is whining just stating fact and responding to statements made by a coward who wants only to hint around with accusations and hide with inuendo so he can later respond "what not me". Call a spade a spade have the guts to stand up and say what you think out right. You don't like us because we don't do things like you did coach of 100 years.