Friendship-Ezell-Harding

MO$$$$

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very true.. possum you have any news on how the scrimmages have been going? I know you said that we haven't had a scrimmage yet without 5 or 6 guys on the sideline but i was wondering if you had seen anything interesting... hadn't been able to see one myself.

I hear they got better as they went but yessir injuries have been a problem. Most of em er back I think with 2 or 3 that probably wont get to play for a couple of games.

They scrimmaged 3 teams then played a jamborree of some kind last week down at FRA. From what I heard the best scrimmage they had was against a team from KY. Warren Central is who I think it was. Looked pretty good against a big program. Scrimmaged White House Heritage and didnt do too good but against Sycamore and the KY team they did ok.

That's the way GV likes it. Folks figuring. Makes for bigger gates. Its like a car wreck. Every-ones looking. The chatter is to a minimum this year. That makes it tougher don't it?

I think the deck has been dealt and both sides thinks they have the winning hand. But not really sure. Or is one side bluffing? You be the judge. Going with the big ones picks don't help much either. You have BOTH sides involved in that trying to use it to intimidate the other. Choosing with their loyalty and their wishes. Good luck with your pick.

As for the FC game. By what you said about their game should I assume you think they picked a muffin team to play first shot out of the barrel? They may not take your comment well. We will see.

I've already made up my mind on the pick. I'm just not sure its the right one. On another note, Idon't think Ezell is a muffin, their a biscuit.

There is a new team coming up in two years. Lancaster Christian. They sound to be a good team already. They have size and speed and run shoe to shoe close backs wing T. Killed MJCS. I know, I know. But it shows promise. Maybe someone can scrimmage them next year to see where they are at. They also have RBS on the schedule. Lets see how that turns out for them. Big boys on the line. Speed in skilled positions I heard. Got players from Smyrna, and a few other schools. 30 so deep already. I think they will be 1A. Cant confirm.