Cannon Co. @ York Institute

Dragonfan3315

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The program is definately turning around. I believe they have anywhere from 45-65 kids on the squad this year. It was only a few years ago when I was a senior and we had twenty players on the squad. The program used to be lifeless, kind of like a routine. Now people are getting excited about it and more kids are turning out. This may or may not be the year of the lion, but it is coming, bet that.

I hope so as long as you stay behind SC. We were at CC field in august for LL game {The first time I have been there in years} you guys have really been working hard over there, it looks nice. The people could not have been nicer. The announcer got on my nerves a little, for some reason stopped calling out names?. Other than that it was lovely and can't wait to go back.

There's a big difference between 45 and 65. Which is it? I hope you are right. You do seem to be on the right track.

Your facilities have improved greatly too. Good luck against the Big Lizards.

It's 65 players and ur rite there is a big diference haha. 42 of them are sophmores or juniors ,but due to all the injury problems a year ago they have a lot of varsity experience. they will prolly win 4 or 5 games the next year or so which a great improvement, but overall the program is on the upswing the field has never looked better and the new fieldhouse is almost cpmplet or so I'm told, That being said york still wins by 2TD's

Congrats to the Dragons.

yes congrats to the dragons and also congrats to the cannon county lions they should have beat us tonight fumbled on the 2 yard line and dropped two sure touchdowns in the endzone cannon county played up to their potential and stayed in the game but york has just played the crappiest game in the last 5 or 6 years that i have ever seen. it was like they started off the season tonight i bet york had over 150 yards tonight in accepted penalties and we couldnt stick our fingers in ourselves if we had to. I still think if we would have played to our potential tonight we would have won by 35 but if we play like we did tonight next week monterey will beat us like they did upperman 45-7.