Cannon Co. @ York Institute

Dragonfan3315

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're about to find out if Cannon County is improved. Are the a contender or pretender? I think YAI is definitely

a contender. I am not sold on Cannon.

I am with you Twan, I want to see it for myself. They have been so bad for so long that it is so hard to fathom. I am just curious to see if they have those kind of athletes in the school. Never seen very many on the field in the last two decades. A good coach can win you some ballgames, that is for sure. But, to turn the program around, it will require a few more athletes than they have had lately.

I am with you Twan, I want to see it for myself. They have been so bad for so long that it is so hard to fathom. I am just curious to see if they have those kind of athletes in the school. Never seen very many on the field in the last two decades. A good coach can win you some ballgames, that is for sure. But, to turn the program around, it will require a few more athletes than they have had lately.

The program is definately turning around. I believe they have anywhere from 45-65 kids on the squad this year. It was only a few years ago when I was a senior and we had twenty players on the squad. The program used to be lifeless, kind of like a routine. Now people are getting excited about it and more kids are turning out. This may or may not be the year of the lion, but it is coming, bet that.

The program is definately turning around. I believe they have anywhere from 45-65 kids on the squad this year. It was only a few years ago when I was a senior and we had twenty players on the squad. The program used to be lifeless, kind of like a routine. Now people are getting excited about it and more kids are turning out. This may or may not be the year of the lion, but it is coming, bet that.

There's a big difference between 45 and 65. Which is it? I hope you are right. You do seem to be on the right track.

Your facilities have improved greatly too. Good luck against the Big Lizards.

I played at yai from 92-95 and u wasnt very good then and it doesnt look like u have improved to much i dont know how much cannon can improve from last year to this year. York beat u guys 33-14 last year could have been a lot worse we put in our 2nd team most of the 2nd half last year and u got a couple of mop up touchdowns in the final few minutes down there last year. it doesnt matter if u have 45 or 65 players if they arent any good then it doesnt matter. i wish u guys the best but i just dont think ur going to be that improved from what i saw last year. we welcome u guys on friday but i dont think it will be like last week for u guys unless u get us because we had an off week last week and we just come out flat but i dont think so. we will enjoy having u on friday because that is the sportsmanship we have for everyone. good luck friday night have a safe trip to and from the game and lets everybody have fun...............