Cannon Co. @ York Institute

Dragonfan3315

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Traditionally, York has for the most part played pretty good football. They usually end up in the playoffs and win some ball games. You can expect them to play very physical and wear people down throughout the night. If I am not very badly mistaken they beat Tyner in the first round of the playoffs last year. They know how to win and will play hard. Cannon is different team than they were 3 years ago. Coach Barger has instilled a desire to win and play hard. They will surprise the folks from Jamestown a little and given a chance will beat you. This will be close and if they can catch a break or two Cannon will get the W.

Traditionally, York has for the most part played pretty good football. They usually end up in the playoffs and win some ball games. You can expect them to play very physical and wear people down throughout the night. If I am not very badly mistaken they beat Tyner in the first round of the playoffs last year. They know how to win and will play hard. Cannon is different team than they were 3 years ago. Coach Barger has instilled a desire to win and play hard. They will surprise the folks from Jamestown a little and given a chance will beat you. This will be close and if they can catch a break or two Cannon will get the W.

Cannon will need a few breaks and no turnovers to have a chance in this one. They are a different team you are right and thats why it should be a lot closer than in years past

Sorry folks....I know it's early this year but YAI has a one game season until the playoffs start. September 21st the Owls will fly up to Jamestown and "most likely" play a game for the Region Championship. Westmoreland will have something to say about that, but most likely. That's how I see it washing out.

The Dragons will win this one going away. Expect a large number.

York wins by atleast 3 touchdowns if they come out ready to play. York can't overlook cannon tho, and get ready owls! York wins Region this year!!!

Welcome aboard! Now that you a coachter due to graduation from last year's team, you can start talking smack like the rest of us have beens.

Got a question for you though. What makes you think that York will win the region?