bledsoe football take 2

bchswar

If we do not beat Stone we will not win a game! Have you seen them? This is only their second year and last year they only played a JV schedule. They are 1-1, and their win was against CCHS that did not win a game last year and has not scored yet this year. Then they got blasted by KC. Cumberland County has not played good football in years and now they have split their players into 2 teams instead of 1. How can you say they have a good football team? Again I will say it if we do not beat Stone we will not win a game, but surely we will beat them! If you have some inside information about that team please advise and correct me where I am wrong.

your right they are awful you will beat stone and i thought dickie brown was the only coach that posted about him self.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not from Bledsoe county nor do I have any ties there, but here is my suggestion. If you think Stone Memorial is going to lay down and let Bledsoe win, you are way wrong. Yes, they beat the at most lackluster team from Cumberland county. Note that Knox Catholic is one of the top ten 3A teams in the state. Yes Stone is new but if the Warriors do not step up their defense and move the ball with some major carries. I am not seeing this as a win for Bledsoe.

warrior4ever and bchswar, ya'll give me my laughs for the day by reading all this garbage ya'll post.... I'm not on the coaching staff and I will be standing on the fence just like I was last friday night....

I never said YOU were on the staff. I said that I was glad to see other people on here that thought some of the people on here were assistants or very close to the situation. I never stated who I was talking about. As far as "garbage" I just state the facts as I see them. People can pretend we have no problems, a great team, superior athletes, many D1 prospects, a hall of fame coaching staff, facilities second to none, and an administration that is absolutely on target with the needs of our youth, but it does not make it so. If you had watched out athletic program, our school system, and the enthusiasm of our community steadily decline as some of us that have been around for many years have, you would feel differently. You have not witnessed what it was like when the town shut down of Friday afternoons for big games, or when the gymnasium was packed to watch the basketball teams. If all you know is accepting defeat and failure, that is all you expect. I think our youth deserve more and that does not come by just saying "Let's go boys" or "Boy they look good, the other teams are just outstanding". I am not "bashing" anyone, again I just state the facts as I see them. If anyone can argue with the wins and losses and non-competitive sports teams at BCHS I would like to see them. Let's make it a little clearer: Football (have not won the region since 1983), Baseball (no winning season since 1984), Boys Basketball (losing record for over 10 straight years), Girls Basketball (not exactly sure how long since they have won the region...long time). I know the volleyball and girls softball teams have had some success the last couple of years and that is great! Any arguments?

I told everyone that LV was still LV and they prooved it. THe only problem is that our team is just not very tough. When we decided to be tough we were but mostly I felt very let down. Even though our defense held them to only 7 points we were anything but dominating. I will say that our team is better than we were before the coaching change but truthfully with that person still in administration we are simply treading water and going down quicker than the titanic

For a 1A team to beat East Ridge (3A) and to win on the road at Bledsoe (2A) , Say something Good! Instead of stirring up trouble, How about Getting behind your kids and Coaches!!!!!!!!!!!

warrior4ever you said a mouthful. I will be at the game on Friday watching from the stands, not standing along the fence like some know it all. I support our young people and the coaches of our teams. However, I am not blind to the fact that our athletic programs, our school and our community are caught up in the excuse zone. All we have to say is that they are bigger or have more people or more money. I am tired of it. I want a competitive athletic program, a top notch school system and a community that EXPECTS growth and success not settles for less than we deserve. I want to watch as our community grows and the young people succeed and then move back to raise their families not move away and NEVER come back. It takes people who want progress not who want to make excuses about our failures. We need a change in attitude and that takes a change at the top. I could care less who coaches our sports teams as long as they are striving to succeed. I want someone who is in charge of our school and athletic programs that has pride and GRIT! It is time NOW. I hope that this makes people "laugh" and then they can continue to make excuses. Excuse for the day: We would be winning if they would let us have more time to let our dinner digest, that way we won't have cramps.

Stones's probably better than a lot thought, they seemed to have somehow gotten the athletes from Cumberland County High School, girls and guys, when the new school was formed. You can't look at what they did against Catholic, probably one of the top 20 teams in the state in any class or division.

warrior4ever you said a mouthful. I will be at the game on Friday watching from the stands, not standing along the fence like some know it all. I support our young people and the coaches of our teams. However, I am not blind to the fact that our athletic programs, our school and our community are caught up in the excuse zone. All we have to say is that they are bigger or have more people or more money. I am tired of it. I want a competitive athletic program, a top notch school system and a community that EXPECTS growth and success not settles for less than we deserve. I want to watch as our community grows and the young people succeed and then move back to raise their families not move away and NEVER come back. It takes people who want progress not who want to make excuses about our failures. We need a change in attitude and that takes a change at the top. I could care less who coaches our sports teams as long as they are striving to succeed. I want someone who is in charge of our school and athletic programs that has pride and GRIT! It is time NOW. I hope that this makes people "laugh" and then they can continue to make excuses. Excuse for the day: We would be winning if they would let us have more time to let our dinner digest, that way we won't have cramps.

I thought warrior4ever said he was going to sit in the bleachers?

BledsoeB it seems that you are trying to say negative things trying to get this thread closed. The truth is that when people do not expect good things they get much less than what they were expecting. It seems that there is a group of Bledsoe County people (many in the school system) who just want everything to continue to decline. My thought on that is so they can act like they were better than they were and there won't be anyone else pass them up. That is a sad way to live.

BledsoeB it seems that you are trying to say negative things trying to get this thread closed. The truth is that when people do not expect good things they get much less than what they were expecting. It seems that there is a group of Bledsoe County people (many in the school system) who just want everything to continue to decline. My thought on that is so they can act like they were better than they were and there won't be anyone else pass them up. That is a sad way to live.

Naw, I'm not trying to get the thread closed.... You said some garbage about a know it all standing on the fence and I just was sayin that I thought warrior4ever was sitting in the bleachers.... Nothing negative there...