WHS and Trousdale

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we are now presented with the same debate we had last year, is Watertown improved that much and that good? Or is Trousdale in that large of a down year?

21 point blowout at halftime, after last year Trousdale will want to run up the score a wee bit just for the fun of it, especially if they hear any trash talking about last year. But, i agree that this should be saved for next week

Wow, really must be hoping for Trousdale to be down this year...

Trousdale puts up as close to a half hundred on them...

anyone know a good crow recipe?

Well congrats to Watertown for what it is worth. If FCS can find a way to beat East Robertson next week then it would make the second year in a row for the old county rivally to feature undefeated teams. I hope this year plays out just like last year, but i'll worry about that after East Roberson game, A before B and all.

Again, congrats for what it's worth

Well, we are now presented with the same debate we had last year, is Watertown improved that much and that good? Or is Trousdale in that large of a down year?

anyone know a good crow recipe?

FCSprideat the Orange "U" , I find it best to take it fried! Watertown has improved. I beleive that all needs to get their shots in now; while the getns good. we're very young, but as I said there is no excuse. we were just beat tonight.

Next week we will face another very good football team just East of us.(SC) so we better be ready. they'll hold nothing back.

FCSprideat the Orange "U" , I find it best to take it fried! Watertown has improved. I beleive that all needs to get their shots in now; while the getns good. we're very young, but as I said there is no excuse. we were just beat tonight.

Next week we will face another very good football team just East of us.(SC) so we better be ready. they'll hold nothing back.

Well, last year i would have said Trousdale was just having a down year but this year i gotta say that Waterwings are getting a little better. They got them that new coach that is breathing new life into the program and town over there. He gave them the confidence last year to beat TC and did the same this year. He gets those boys to believe that they can beat anybody. Doing a great job of getting that town behind the school... ( i feel really weird with that many compliments aimed at the waterwings)

Anybody know how the other region games went

I have no clue of a score or even if i am right, but baring an Appalachian state vs. Michigan flop, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that FCS beat Clay County.

Well, last year i would have said Trousdale was just having a down year but this year i gotta say that Waterwings are getting a little better. They got them that new coach that is breathing new life into the program and town over there. He gave them the confidence last year to beat TC and did the same this year. He gets those boys to believe that they can beat anybody. Doing a great job of getting that town behind the school... ( i feel really weird with that many compliments aimed at the waterwings)

I have no clue of a score or even if i am right, but baring an Appalachian state vs. Michigan flop, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say that FCS beat Clay County.

I Know It's been a NICE thread. ( go figure)..

Nice Job Watertown and Coach Webster! Know no one can say it was luck last year or this one. Two years in a row over TC !!!

Looks like some in Wilson County might just know how to play a little football.

Watertown (3-0) beats TC

Lebanon (2-0) beats Smyrna

Wilson Central (3-0) beats Siegel

Mt. Juliet (1-1) beats Springfield

Friendship (2-0) beats Clay Co.

Nice Job Watertown and Coach Webster! No one can say it was luck last year or this one. Two years in a row over TC !!!

Looks like Wilson County might just know how to play a little football.

Watertown beats TC

Lebanon beats Smyrna

Wilson Central beats Siegel

Mt. Juliet beats Springfield

Friendship beats Clay Co.

Along with everything that has happen tonight. I've just blew the @#$# out of my big Ones picks too.