WHS and Trousdale

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can you say we just really stunk it up tonight!!!!!!!!! We have no offense and after we do get a good play we mess it up with a fumble or a stupid unsportsman like penalty! Guys if any of you read this you don't have anything to mouth about and get stupid penalties over. So just shut up and play the game. I love TC football and we'll support you every friday night for the rest of my days but do me a huge favor and get your head out of your butts before next friday or your gonna get embarresed.

I predict this game could get very close before it is over. I'm not sure Trousdale is the Trousdale people are used to. Watertown is a team that I know the coach is pushing them to the limit. I have seen Dekalb this season and they are not a half bad team. Watertown beating them by 2 scores tells me Trousdale could be in for a dog fight but I have been wrong before.

The old mail man delivered on this prediction. Congradulations to the Watertown Purple Tigers. I have never seen a team run laps for losing a spring game but you all did and it payed off last night. The Yellow Jackets are not the same team they have been in the past. I guess its a good thing they didnt move up to 3A this season or 2A for all that matter. I'm pulling for the sweat bees friday night though. They are going to need all the moral support they can get I'm afraid. Oh well, there is always next year for another 1A state championship.

The old mail man delivered on this prediction. Congradulations to the Watertown Purple Tigers. I have never seen a team run laps for losing a spring game but you all did and it payed off last night. The Yellow Jackets are not the same team they have been in the past. I guess its a good thing they didnt move up to 3A this season or 2A for all that matter. I'm pulling for the sweat bees friday night though. They are going to need all the moral support they can get I'm afraid. Oh well, there is always next year for another 1A state championship.

Gee...postaldude...if you make enough predictions...you are bound to get ONE right sometime.

Just who have the mighty tigers beat? Oh Dekalb County and the mighty bees from Upperman. That really intimidates me i don;t know about anyone else but i'm scared. As far as the bandwagon is concerned i don't know many that ever got off of it. I know we were just horrible last year but we still made it to the second round and was a 2 point conversion away from playing in the quarter finals. I'm glad that Watertown is getting better but they have'nt proven that they are a consistent contender for the region championship in my eyes yet.

my prediction is the jackets by 14.

Predictions are good, but stats are better.7-0 watertown. I will say though, we are getting better,but Trousdale is not the team they have been.

I GRADUATED IN 1981. DIDN'T GET TO SEE LAST YEARS GAME, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WATERTOWN TEAM I'VE SEEN. TROUSDALE IS VERY YOUNG BUT HELP IS ON THE WAY. JACKETS AND JACKET FANS KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. MAYBE THIS WON'T BE OUR YEAR BUT WE'LL BE BACK. CONGRADULATIONS TO PUEPLE TIGERS WHO WANTED IT MORE. H2O FANS, STAY BEHIND THIS TEAM AND SUPPORT THEM WELL,I HONESTLY THINK THIS TEAM BEATS GORD. AND WILL CHALLENGE FOR DIST.CHAMP. CALL ME CRAZY IF YOU WANT BUT I SAW A LOT OF TEAM SPEED AND GOOD HITTERS. AGAIN I LOVE MY JACKETS, BUT I ALSO LOVE GOOD HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL AND H2O WANTED IT MORE LAST NITE. CONGRADULATIONS GUYS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

I GRADUATED IN 1981. DIDN'T GET TO SEE LAST YEARS GAME, BUT THIS IS THE BEST WATERTOWN TEAM I'VE SEEN. TROUSDALE IS VERY YOUNG BUT HELP IS ON THE WAY. JACKETS AND JACKET FANS KEEP YOUR HEADS UP. MAYBE THIS WON'T BE OUR YEAR BUT WE'LL BE BACK. CONGRADULATIONS TO PUEPLE TIGERS WHO WANTED IT MORE. H2O FANS, STAY BEHIND THIS TEAM AND SUPPORT THEM WELL,I HONESTLY THINK THIS TEAM BEATS GORD. AND WILL CHALLENGE FOR DIST.CHAMP. CALL ME CRAZY IF YOU WANT BUT I SAW A LOT OF TEAM SPEED AND GOOD HITTERS. AGAIN I LOVE MY JACKETS, BUT I ALSO LOVE GOOD HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL AND H2O WANTED IT MORE LAST NITE. CONGRADULATIONS GUYS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

Thanks yjacket for the support. We have a team this year that what they lack in size they replace with heart. The jackets that I saw last night were not the ones I have seen in recent years. But if I know Satterfield, it will not be long until they come back.

Thanks yjacket for the support. We have a team this year that what they lack in size they replace with heart. The jackets that I saw last night were not the ones I have seen in recent years. But if I know Satterfield, it will not be long until they come back.

Let's just hope TC waits one more week before they get it back.

What can you say we just really stunk it up tonight!!!!!!!!! We have no offense and after we do get a good play we mess it up with a fumble or a stupid unsportsman like penalty! Guys if any of you read this you don't have anything to mouth about and get stupid penalties over. So just shut up and play the game. I love TC football and we'll support you every friday night for the rest of my days but do me a huge favor and get your head out of your butts before next friday or your gonna get embarresed.

I still can't believe what I saw, Oh well But it was still a great game to watch, Glad I stayed to watch, Better luck next week TC, and to think I almost went to clay county and Friendship, This game wasmuch better.