WHS and Trousdale

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

H2O town may be good, but Trousdale has 3 things that H2O Town does not. One thing is anytime you are on "The Creekbank" anything can happen. The second thing is Trousdale has the revenge factor. Last but not least, Trousdale County has a Living Legend walking the sidelines. ANYTIME you play this Legend, you have to be cautious or you will be forced to bow down to him.

H2O town may be good, but Trousdale has 3 things that H2O Town does not. One thing is anytime you are on "The Creekbank" anything can happen. The second thing is Trousdale has the revenge factor. Last but not least, Trousdale County has a Living Legend walking the sidelines. ANYTIME you play this Legend, you have to be cautious or you will be forced to bow down to him.

Well, maybe 2 out of 3.....we won't be on the "creekbank". The game is

at H2O town.

I predict this game could get very close before it is over. I'm not sure Trousdale is the Trousdale people are used to. Watertown is a team that I know the coach is pushing them to the limit. I have seen Dekalb this season and they are not a half bad team. Watertown beating them by 2 scores tells me Trousdale could be in for a dog fight but I have been wrong before.

Dekalb Co. was not very impressive in the week 0 game against Warren Co. No offense & couldn't stop the run. WC 24 - DC 0, So, I don't know how much stock I'd put into the scrimmage against H2O town. I haven't seen H20 play so I can't make a prediction here. I guess we'll just have to open the gates and let 'em play!

The way I see it is that WHS and TC are both undefeated, and have both beaten teams that were not especially good, so I guess we will just have to wait til Friday and see who is the better of the two teams who can beat the not very good teams. I know that last year nobody but the WHS players thought they would win, and I wouldn't expect much different this year. I really think it will be a good game and could go either way. Hopefully the at the end of the night the TIGERS will still be undefeated!!!

Yes, I have seen ya'll play.I just don't think ya'll are as good as you was last year.You want to talk about records, but we lost to an SC team that drilled LA, and they will drill Macon and TC.

You did loss to a very good Smith County team...they also had 5 turnovers and still beat ya 31-13...ill give ya a little word of wisdom the Smith Left, Smith Right, and Smith up the middle is going to get old quick...yeah SC will be favored to beat us and may very well do it, but not with no 5 turnovers...compare scores how you want, heck even compare stats if ya want, but we will see ya on the Creekbank Oct. 5th...

Guest BJane32

I wouldnt judge a team on how many Seniors they have...Yes TC is young, but they are young with a 2-0 record...whats yours??? TC is better than they were last year in my eyes...Seay did dislocate his knee-cap but I dont think he will be out too long...Im sure that Seay can take a rest on the sideline this week and TC will still come out on top...

That is exactly right, the seniors are not the only ones with all the talent.... trousdale just has all the young talent, which only means that mentality will grow as these players progress with their football career. but they dont need anything more than the their talent and skills to show it off to bring home the gold in the end!

Guest BJane32

I think Watertown is better than they were last year, and Trousdale is worse.

TC only has 2 seniors, and I hate to say it, but it may be like last year. Their best players may be sidelined with injuries.

Just because Seay is out right now doesnt mean he will be out for long! The old saying still comes in affect when I say there is no "I" in "T-E-A-M"!!!! He will not be sidelined for long anyways! Our players will still be able to pull it off with a revenging win on Sept 7th!!!!!!! See ya there!

Well said Legend..But let's take it a little farther. I have seen Trousdale face teams that were actually more skilled than they were..but Trousdale still came out on top. When these guys take the field, and Yes, I mean take the field, whether it be on the creekbank or not, they possess the ability to intimidate. These young men are so confident. I'm not even from Trousdale, but when they aren't playing and beating my favorite team, I'm a Jackets fan through and through! GO JACKETS!!!

I say Watertown two years in a row. All of a sudden everyone is jumping back on the TC bandwagon now that they are 2-0. Congrats on being 2-0 but you have to realize that you have beaten 2 really bad football teams. They may win two games combined between them. Good luck to you but Im going with the Purple Tigers in this one!!!!

LA ain't as bad as you think there ole buddy..Come on up and get you a bellyfull of them Hog-Eye boys!