Cloudland vs. Cosby

91LANDERS

I don't think nole is bashing him either. If the kid is a cheap shot type player then he is a cheap shot type player. There is really nothing you can say to defend him. I am from Hampton and I have been hearing about what Grooms did in the game. He must have acted awful. At least Cloudland got the win by a huge margin and Grooms got to go home with a loss. I am positive that when Cosby comes to Hampton he can pick on somebody his own size, and Hampton has a TRUE D1 prospect that can probably handle him. And what is all this crap about him winning defensive player of the year cuz Estep won it for the conference. Heck, I had never even heard of Grooms until last week...

if u wnt us to will send u a picture of him holdn the award and u cant always believe wat u hear.and whos ur d-1 prospect?and if u havent hard of grooms yet you must have been livin in a hole for the past year. i know for a fact at the coaches conference meeting last year that a coach nominated him(and i believe it was a coach for another team) and when all the coaches voted he won it by a landslide the vote was unanimous.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well for one the kid doesnt play offense that much because he has a broken rib(and yes it relly is broke) . two he is faster than he looks he worked all summer with me and my trainer to get faster . and three if he cheap shooted yall so bad how come he never got any flags thrown on him for late hit or unsportsman like conduct r somethin.the kid plays with heart and as much as ne1 on the team. he must be doin somethin right he led the team in tackles last year, and most were solo tackles.and for him not bein physical enough for d-1 im pretty sure he sent a coulpe kids out of the game and broke one kids arm and i went to ut wh him personally and met the coaching staff down there and is bein recruitted by many other colleges.

I don't believe he would be playing with a broken rib. Maybe bruised, possibly cracked but NOT broken. 1) I've had a BROKE rib and know that breathing is a chore and a sneeze or a fart is absolute agony let alone a FOOTBALL game. 2) A doctor wouldn't release a person to play if it were truly BROKE because of the danger of puncturing a lung etc... and if UT is recruiting this guy, Well I guess that explains the CAL game.

if u wnt us to will send u a picture of him holdn the award and u cant always believe wat u hear.and whos ur d-1 prospect?and if u havent hard of grooms yet you must have been livin in a hole for the past year. i know for a fact at the coaches conference meeting last year that a coach nominated him(and i believe it was a coach for another team) and when all the coaches voted he won it by a landslide the vote was unanimous.

AND Estep was all state, go figure.

Didn't get to see the game Friday. Since I am Florida I hate I didn't, becouse last year Cosby acted like they won the Super Bowl in Roan Mtn. Well new year and a new streak for the Highlanders ( remember it took Cosby years to beat Cloudland). Just goes to show you that you can't hold the Landers down long. Congrats the Coach Turbyfill sounds like we are on the right track.

I don't believe he would be playing with a broken rib. Maybe bruised, possibly cracked but NOT broken. 1) I've had a BROKE rib and know that breathing is a chore and a sneeze or a fart is absolute agony let alone a FOOTBALL game. 2) A doctor wouldn't release a person to play if it were truly BROKE because of the danger of puncturing a lung etc... and if UT is recruiting this guy, Well I guess that explains the CAL game.

[/

well believe wat u want i dont care if u dont belive me i dont post much on here at all but when i do i only speak the truth. and yeah it sure does explain it!!!! he isnt at UT yet ............

Didn't get to see the game Friday. Since I am Florida I hate I didn't, becouse last year Cosby acted like they won the Super Bowl in Roan Mtn. Well new year and a new streak for the Highlanders ( remember it took Cosby years to beat Cloudland). Just goes to show you that you can't hold the Landers down long. Congrats the Coach Turbyfill sounds like we are on the right track.

Love your name Nittany Lions, I mean Irish. Kidding...Kidding. Weiss' team kinda reminds me of Cosby. Looking for an Offense.

[

well believe wat u want i dont care if u dont belive me i dont post much on here at all but when i do i only speak the truth. and yeah it sure does explain it!!!! he isnt at UT yet ............

Dude , no SEC team in their right minds would even give this kid a second glance.They want SPEED,and size and SPEED. Did I mention they recruit SPEED.

Cloudland people are a joke by the way. Two weeks ago, every person on that mtn was on here pouting about how bad you stunk and how you needed a coach. Now you guys are on here saying cloudlands dominance is back on the rise. Grooms is a man. Hes a man in the weight room, hes a man on the field. He will play d-line at a d1 college and thats that. Hes the best defensive player in the region too. Oh and btw. The worst late hit i ever recieved in all my playing of football occured on the sidelines at cloudland last fall.