91LANDERS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lance sunflower seeds 2/$1

[/list Cost of getting in a Cosby football game $5

[/list Hardees burger an drink on the way home $6

[/list Beating Cosby on their feild after all their trash talk !!!!!!PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

You forgot the action in Newport! Glad we got outta there when we did! WHERE'S THE WASPS? ENHwasps were you there? What's your take on the game? They needed you man!

You forgot the action in Newport! Glad we got outta there when we did! WHERE'S THE WASPS? ENHwasps were you there? What's your take on the game? They needed you man!

Oh yeah I almost forgot about the madness . At least we got the small town hospitality in Hardees HUH. HA HA . i ENJOYED the trip just didnt enjoy Cosby in general even though we did win.

Oh yeah I almost forgot about the madness . At least we got the small town hospitality in Hardees HUH. HA HA . i ENJOYED the trip just didnt enjoy Cosby in general even though we did win.

They remind me of that Powell Valley bunch a few years back, some of these people are nuts.

That Gut Wrench Gary feller swears he's coming to Hampton when they play Cosby with a big Muffin on his hummer, I believe I'd cancel that trip, those things are expensive

yeah if I was him Id probably just stay @ home myself. Its more than likely going 2 be worse than the Jellico game for Cosby when they come to Hampton. I think ur right about Cosby not even caring about football we had almost more fans make the trip than Eagle fans. Didnt feel they really even wanted 2 b there.

yeah if I was him Id probably just stay @ home myself. Its more than likely going 2 be worse than the Jellico game for Cosby when they come to Hampton. I think ur right about Cosby not even caring about football we had almost more fans make the trip than Eagle fans. Didnt feel they really even wanted 2 b there.

Congratulations Landers! You are much improved over last year, and its obvious we've got a long year ahead. We may not see our starting QB for another 2 weeks.

I hate to think that our visitors received that type of vibe from our crowd, but I understand how its possible. I've long stated there should be a mandatory fan class that all must attend before going to a HS game. Believe me we do have a handful of fans who would be nowhere else on a friday night than pullin for our boys. ( Don't kid yourselves though, you guys have a couple of your own that may need to sign up for that class. ) Oh and whatever happened in Newport, don't hold us accountable we can't control that end of the county. Last night was painful, but I'll be there next week and the week after and the week after that w/ faith that it'll get better.

Again congrats on the W. You guys got back 22 of your 26 from last year. Good luck the rest of the season.