Cloudland vs. Cosby

91LANDERS

Man i hope cosby gets killed by cloudland.... Cloudland is not a very good team but i still cosby has nothing this year either..

Dude , I thought you hated us both. I think it will be a very competitive game. It is just weird to watch us line up in the spread. One things for sure, we're giving them a look they haven't seen from US before.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has your QB been out the first 2 games? We are also inexperianced(young) I am looking forward to this game very much. I think Hampton is top dog in the conf. the rest of us are pretty even and week to week I think all of us will be watching the other scores after our games.

Our started Dunn has been out for both games and Cates (back up qb) has very little talent but learns more and more each game.

Our started Dunn has been out for both games and Cates (back up qb) has very little talent but learns more and more each game.

Poor feller, not everyone is talented. I think you meant inexperienced. I expect Cosby to be a better team this week. One thing you can count on ,they will come to win. This should be a very good game.

Where are you Cosby BB and Eagle3314? Lets talk some football!

i graduated last year an im at emory & henry playin a lil football and busy with school work keepin my nose in the books. kinda hard to get into it, but thanx for callin me out lol. well anyways i havent got to watch Cosby practice an only got to watch one game but i know all the heart these guys have and they will be ready to play. ive ben watchin reg 1 football since i was in grade school and its weird, Cloudland outa shotgun!

Cosby-21

Cloudland-8

I want the king baby!!!! Come out, come out, where ever you are. Is the king to busy building his traps or working on his 1979 T-top trans am? whooooooooooooooooo It ain't the same w/o you king.

The King is still here, just with a different name. Had to tone it down a little. I'm looking for a good game and very different game this time around. Cloudland should be able to physically challenge Cosby this year. If you want to know the status of the King, he got married three months ago, but he's still working on his traps.

Where are you Cosby BB and Eagle3314? Lets talk some football!

Sorry to disappoint you guys this year. I still believe in our boys and coaching staff as much as ever, but I am realistic. I've no doubt we are a contender for that #2 spot in reg1 again this year, but we are facing some adversary with injuries and all region players who are working instead of enjoying their youth through the great sport of football. (But adversary is what some of our soppused fans have wished for.) What I'm wondering is, where were all these naysayers when the program was in the crapper? It seems as if the better the program has gotten under the present administration the more people are trying to bring them down.

Anyway, back to the cloudland game. Should be a good one. Of course I feel as if Cosby will come away with the win, but I don't want to be accused of being too cocky like last year. If you'll remember no one gave us a chance before the game and then after the score of 26-0 came out everyone still said Cosby was not any good that was just a terrible Cloudland team.

Coacht sure can get you riled up. What, between people downing your boys to doggin your coaches. That's why you won't see me posting nearly as much as last year. Last year my only fear was getting mad enough to go into cardiac arrest. This year at 9 months pregnant, labor is bound to begin while I'm replying to a post that talks about how horrible The Eagles coaching staff is.