Cloudland vs. Cosby

91LANDERS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Cloudland can't block Grooms then it will be a long night offensively. It won't be easy to run the ball on Cosby. Cloudland must be able to throw the football to keep them from stacking and blitzing all night. I wouldn't mind seeing Cloudland run a slot screen instead of that quick pass to the wide out. The wide receiver fade worked well even though he dropped the pass in the end zone. I'm glad to see the play book opening up a little bit.

If Cloudland can't block Grooms then it will be a long night offensively. It won't be easy to run the ball on Cosby. Cloudland must be able to throw the football to keep them from stacking and blitzing all night. I wouldn't mind seeing Cloudland run a slot screen instead of that quick pass to the wide out. The wide receiver fade worked well even though he dropped the pass in the end zone. I'm glad to see the play book opening up a little bit.

Run right at him! Too quick laterally, gonna have to go lead block him. Make him work all night. Only problem is the new offense won't allow it

I'm a West greene parent and have seen both Cosby and cloudland play. I have also seen Pigeon Forge play and think that cloudland will beat Cosby easy. It really suprised me that West greene could not stop that trap of Cloudlands because their defense has been pretty go during their practice games. Cloudland 27 Cosby 7.

I'm a West greene parent and have seen both Cosby and cloudland play. I have also seen Pigeon Forge play and think that cloudland will beat Cosby easy. It really suprised me that West greene could not stop that trap of Cloudlands because their defense has been pretty go during their practice games. Cloudland 27 Cosby 7.

West greene is definately a much improved team this year. Coach Case is the man yall need up there. but you need to know the scrimmage you seen at cosby was against a cosby team playing without at least 4 starters and 4 more key reserves one of those starters just so happens to be the QB and yet we still stuck it to ya most of the night with the exception of the kick return. I say With starting QB Cosby 28 Cloudland 0 , Without Cosby 14 Cloudland 6

West greene is definately a much improved team this year. Coach Case is the man yall need up there. but you need to know the scrimmage you seen at cosby was against a cosby team playing without at least 4 starters and 4 more key reserves one of those starters just so happens to be the QB and yet we still stuck it to ya most of the night with the exception of the kick return. I say With starting QB Cosby 28 Cloudland 0 , Without Cosby 14 Cloudland 6

Cloudland 19 Cosby 6 w/any qb

Have you saw Cloudland? I don't think 28-0 is very accurate. If either team scores more than 24 it will surprise me. But I've been surprised before, But you don't have last years Eagle team soooo.... Landers 4x6=24 Eagles 3x6+2=20. We can cipher up here.