Cloudland vs. Cosby

91LANDERS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a fax from the Cupcake Conference Commissioner the Pillsbury Dough Boy and he announced new mascots and some incentives for his conference.

Grace Gummybears

Cloudland Cupcakes

Cosby Creampuffs

Jellico Jellybeans

Unaka Upside Down Cakes

Hampton Heart Healthy Foods

The winner of each game will get a free desert afterwards. The winner of the Cupcake Conference will get a $25 supply of Pillsbury Dough, but will not be good enough to win a GOLD ball but they will also get some cheese balls as a nice departing gift.

let me ask you a question. If region 1 is such a cupcake region how many players from region 2 are playing college football? I know Townsend and lyons from Hampton are and the Lowes from Cosby are. and not for sure what other players from region 1 are. If this is such a cupcake region how are all these players goin to the next level? While our boys are goin to college to play your boys are goin to work. keep up the good work.

Just got a fax from the Cupcake Conference Commissioner the Pillsbury Dough Boy and he announced new mascots and some incentives for his conference.

Grace Gummybears

Cloudland Cupcakes

Cosby Creampuffs

Jellico Jellybeans

Unaka Upside Down Cakes

Hampton Heart Healthy Foods

The winner of each game will get a free desert afterwards. The winner of the Cupcake Conference will get a $25 supply of Pillsbury Dough, but will not be good enough to win a GOLD ball but they will also get some cheese balls as a nice departing gift.

That is kinda funny though reg1 has a 3-0 record sooo... far

Cosby is a good team just a little unexperenced, QB dunn will be a big help this week at Cloudland.

Cosby-14 Cloudland-7

Has your QB been out the first 2 games? We are also inexperianced(young) I am looking forward to this game very much. I think Hampton is top dog in the conf. the rest of us are pretty even and week to week I think all of us will be watching the other scores after our games.