Cloudland vs. Cosby

91LANDERS

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a West greene parent and have seen both Cosby and cloudland play. I have also seen Pigeon Forge play and think that cloudland will beat Cosby easy. It really suprised me that West greene could not stop that trap of Cloudlands because their defense has been pretty go during their practice games. Cloudland 27 Cosby 7.

Congratulations on your first coacht post. I just hope that your future posts aren't so ignorant. Its ok, we all had to start somewhere kid. Heck, 14,275,008,084,048,989 posts ago, pujo may have posted something of such ignorance. Now look how respected he is on here. Keep your head up kid.

Hey Captain Jack Sparrow, which young ladds do you pull for on Friday night football? You better watch making people mad on here, they will send you to Davey Jones' Locker.

I'm a Hampton fan and i'll be alright. I'd like to change my prediction a little on the score ,but i'll go ahead and stick with it and see what happens. I really don't see this spread offense of CHS' working.. ever.

Should be a very good game, if the qb plays for Cosby, the offense should improve, I hear he is quick as a cat. Without the qb, i'd look for a defensive battle . The team with the fewest mistakes should take it. I',m not sure whitch bunch of young Ladds will have to bow down,lol.

I look for this to be an exciting game. I know its early, but a W here means a lot to either team. If Cosby can get everyone healthy we may see a totally different offensive team than in weeks 0 and 1. OC's hands are really

tied as to what all he can do w/o Dunn. Backup QB will be fine in a season or two, but really needs some more experience for right now.

Defense has looked pretty tough in both games.

Oh,and the whole muffin talk before this game last year got old, but apparently was the push the Eagles needed to be the first team to ever blank the Landers on Roan Mtn. So Proceeeeeeed!

NObody from Roan Mt. thinks the Eagles are muffins. In fact it was embarrassing for everyone after the shut out in the rain. Not only did our team get shut out but they played with no heart. It was almost as if they were afraid to get muddy. This years Cloudland team seems to be more scrappy. If they get the best of the Eagles then expect to hear from the Ole King again. The coacht world is anticipating his return.

The winner of this game has an inside track as the #2 team in the Cupcake Conference. Very fitting both teams begin with a C as in Cupcakes.

seems to me our every year doormat (Jellico) has kicked the crap out of your doormats both times this year.and oh yeah how long has it been since ANY of your teams have made it past the Quarterfinals past the Cloudland/Hampton teams since 2000? talk talk talk blah blah blah. this cup cake conference is the one with the team playing in the semifinals for the last 7 years.What's the O stand for?O man we lost to them again.

seems to me our every year doormat (Jellico) has kicked the crap out of your doormats both times this year.and oh yeah how long has it been since ANY of your teams have made it past the Quarterfinals past the Cloudland/Hampton teams since 2000? talk talk talk blah blah blah. this cup cake conference is the one with the team playing in the semifinals for the last 7 years.What's the O stand for?O man we lost to them again.

Just got a fax from the Cupcake Conference Commissioner the Pillsbury Dough Boy and he announced new mascots and some incentives for his conference.

Grace Gummybears

Cloudland Cupcakes

Cosby Creampuffs

Jellico Jellybeans

Unaka Upside Down Cakes

Hampton Heart Healthy Foods

The winner of each game will get a free desert afterwards. The winner of the Cupcake Conference will get a $25 supply of Pillsbury Dough, but will not be good enough to win a GOLD ball but they will also get some cheese balls as a nice departing gift.