CPA Weekly Report

divepix

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are absolutely wrong about the 60% because I know for a fact several Ensworth students/players are receiving nearly 100% financial aid.

I am absolutely NOT wrong. No student athlete is receiving more than their maximum amount of financial aid directly from Ensworth. If you have information contrary to that, then you need to turn them in to the TSSAA.

And just because the TSSAA says recruiting is not allowed it is a reality, but not just in the private sector.

Did you read my previous posts? Perhaps these statements show that I agree with you:

"No TSSAA sanctioned schools are allowed to recruit. That's not to say that some publics and privates don't 100% abide by those rules."

AND

"I most definitely acknowledge that there are schools that look past the rules - public and private."

Do you think the Alcoa's and Maryville's of the world have all home grown talent.

You are preaching to the choir here. Read my post from just last night on the exact same topic.

http://tennessee.coacht.com/boards/index.p...#entry826522295