Polk County vs. East Ridge

TheEmbalmer

Polk County has dominated the Pioneers the past 2 years, are the Pioneers looking for revenge or will the Wildcats continue the tradition of Wildcat Football?

Polk County is coming in off of a bye week, and East Ridge coming off of a very big win over Chatt Central.

The Wildcats have Haden Browder on their side this year with a very good arm and the Pioneers have revenge on their side.

I think Polk County will end up winning in a very close game.

Polk by 8

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Polk county has a good team, and probably the best Punter in the State.. Polk county by 16

I saw Polk's game against Bledsoe County. The kicker/punter is amazing! One of his punts traveled about 60 to 65 yards in the air, then went out of bounds inside the 10 yard line. One of his kickoffs hit beyond the backline of the endzone. The ball traveled over 70 yards in the air! Warming up he was easily kicking 45 yard field goals. By the way, there was no wind at the game. Surely there's a D-1 team that needs a kicker like him. I doubt that Polk County has a kicking coach, so this player is probably doing it on natural ability. The sky's the limit for him!

Polk County has dominated the Pioneers the past 2 years, are the Pioneers looking for revenge or will the Wildcats continue the tradition of Wildcat Football?

Polk County is coming in off of a bye week, and East Ridge coming off of a very big win over Chatt Central.

The Wildcats have Haden Browder on their side this year with a very good arm and the Pioneers have revenge on their side.

I think Polk County will end up winning in a very close game.

Polk by 8

I think it will be a close game also, but Polk will come out on top in the end. Polk will pound the Pioneers in the ground in the 4th quarter. By the way, how good is Chatt Central? I know they beat ND, but couldn't beat East Ridge....does that mean ND is down or East Ridge that much better?

I saw Polk's game against Bledsoe County. The kicker/punter is amazing! One of his punts traveled about 60 to 65 yards in the air, then went out of bounds inside the 10 yard line. One of his kickoffs hit beyond the backline of the endzone. The ball traveled over 70 yards in the air! Warming up he was easily kicking 45 yard field goals. By the way, there was no wind at the game. Surely there's a D-1 team that needs a kicker like him. I doubt that Polk County has a kicking coach, so this player is probably doing it on natural ability. The sky's the limit for him!

Very true. I would go out to the baseball field and work out over the summer and I'd look over at the football field and Mike and his father would be out there kicking. He would warm up with extra points then go to kick offs then field goals then he would punt. He would do this almost every day of the week. Mike also went to Vandy for the spring game. He also receives many of letters from UTK, South Carolina, Auburn, Mich. St. and Vandy. He is a terrific man, he is one of my best friends and a team couldn't ask for a better player/young man.

The game is at 7:30 and to all of the East Ridge fans. The tailgate party begins at 5:00 Friday, the special for this Friday is shrimp and burgers. Come up and eat with us before the game if ya feel like it. L.G.D. will be packed come kickoff time, but hey i'm about to watch Ga. Tech kill N.D. so i'll get back on later.

Go Polk...

P.S. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!