Pearl Cohn @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Macon County is gonna get their ###### whooped by us, and yes, I'm # 33 for Pearl Cohn High School. Watch for me, I'm running the ball down their throat, also dominating at the defensive end spot.

HEY JUGHEAD....THAT'S REALLY CLASSY!!!!

YEA, YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BEAT MACON COUNTY......SO WHAT....YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THEIR REGION!!

WHY DON'T YOU STAY IN NASHVILLE AND PLAY THE TEAMS DOWN THERE....DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE

THAT A TEAM FROM THE WEST SIDE OF NASHVILLE IS COMING SO FAR NORTH TO PLAY ANYWAY....

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.....

WHAT DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK..??

P.S. IT'S HARD FOR ME TO PULL FOR STATION CAMP BECAUSE THEY BEAT UP ON US BUT I CAN'T WAIT TILL

YOU PLAY THEM!!!!!!!

HEY JUGHEAD....THAT'S REALLY CLASSY!!!!

YEA, YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BEAT MACON COUNTY......SO WHAT....YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE IN THEIR REGION!!

WHY DON'T YOU STAY IN NASHVILLE AND PLAY THE TEAMS DOWN THERE....DOES IT MAKE ANY SENSE

THAT A TEAM FROM THE WEST SIDE OF NASHVILLE IS COMING SO FAR NORTH TO PLAY ANYWAY....

DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO ME.....

WHAT DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK..??

P.S. IT'S HARD FOR ME TO PULL FOR STATION CAMP BECAUSE THEY BEAT UP ON US BUT I CAN'T WAIT TILL

YOU PLAY THEM!!!!!!!

Your are right saying that Pearl Cohn should not be in 3A (Region 4). In fact they shouldn't be in 3A altogether due to their enrollment numbers. HOWEVER THEY SHOULDN'T BE IN 4A EITHER!!!! Pearl Cohn has a 2A enrollment and they would have dropped from 3A to 2A HOWEVER they didn't drop the population by the required 20%. In 2009 the Firebirds may be a 2A football team. They may elect to play up and stick around in Class 3A. Who knows?????? All I do know is that PC is not a very large school in terms of the enrollment.

Pearl Cohn will roll past Macon Co.

i am a macon county fan but ive gotta go with PC on this one. our boys have got their butts handed to them the last two weeks and you would think the coaches wouldve figured out the first week that this offense we're running isnt going to get us anywhere. and all this mumbo jumbo stuff he's doin with his hands after every play is so dumb. he's trying to make this college football. all the players have to turn their heads and watch him for about 7 seconds to get the play when the simplest thing to do is have them hundle up and make grace come and get the play and then tell the players. i think its gonna be a long season from the tigers if our players and coaches dont pick it up.

Well I'm not giving up on them I refuse. I have said this before and will say it again ALL MENTAL GUYS!!! Your not that bad as maybe you think you are your not. No matter who you play this season they bleed, they sweat, they have pain just like you no different no matter how big or small the cities they live in. Go into this game wanting it so bad that you have too have it. You guys are loaded with talent and you can go in there Friday either thinking you can't or thinking that maybe you just can. When you think there is nothing left and all looks hopeless push up cause after hitting bottom you have no choice but too push up. I believe in ya

i am a macon county fan but ive gotta go with PC on this one. our boys have got their butts handed to them the last two weeks and you would think the coaches wouldve figured out the first week that this offense we're running isnt going to get us anywhere. and all this mumbo jumbo stuff he's doin with his hands after every play is so dumb. he's trying to make this college football. all the players have to turn their heads and watch him for about 7 seconds to get the play when the simplest thing to do is have them hundle up and make grace come and get the play and then tell the players. i think its gonna be a long season from the tigers if our players and coaches dont pick it up.

I don't agree with you that they had their butts handed too them. I think when you are spaced about 4 touchdowns or so and they win then your butt was handed too you. Catching up too someone and the score is tied makes a statement. They kicked butt in the second half Friday. I want too see them do the same throughout the entire game not just half time. They need US their fans too believe in them instead of telling them how bad they did or how bad they will do. I hope they have lost sleep, they couldn't eat and that this has stressed them out so much and they are having such a bad taste in their mouths that they will turn this around. Come Friday I hope we see a different group of guys on that field that I know is within them.