Pearl Cohn @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with you that they had their butts handed too them. I think when you are spaced about 4 touchdowns or so and they win then your butt was handed too you. Catching up too someone and the score is tied makes a statement. They kicked butt in the second half Friday. I want too see them do the same throughout the entire game not just half time. They need US their fans too believe in them instead of telling them how bad they did or how bad they will do. I hope they have lost sleep, they couldn't eat and that this has stressed them out so much and they are having such a bad taste in their mouths that they will turn this around. Come Friday I hope we see a different group of guys on that field that I know is within them.

I'm not sayin that we dont have the ability to win. I'm sayin that when somethin goes wrong we get down on ourselves and do what we did in the first half last friday. If we will play every game (the WHOLE game) like we did the second half last friday no one will be able to play with us.

I'm not sayin that we dont have the ability to win. I'm sayin that when somethin goes wrong we get down on ourselves and do what we did in the first half last friday. If we will play every game (the WHOLE game) like we did the second half last friday no one will be able to play with us.

Exactly!! So, play the entire game like that cause I know the ability is there. Like I keep saying this mental thing is the problem. I remember back a couple of years ago when we played Station Camp and the score was like 29-9 and in the 4th quarter with only minutes we came back and won it. Everyone had given up and people were leaving and then BAM touchdown, touchdown, touchdown. You can't ever give up no matter what that score board says there is always the chance that it can turn around and go your way.

I just want to start by say good luck guys. When i say this i am hoping cook reads it. The last time i checked it was the Macon Co. tigers.Not the Hartsville tigers.So play Macon County ball that the players know how to play.Not this Hartsville style of football.I always thought Macon Co. hated the Jackets not wanted to be them.SO give it up your not Clint and wont be Clint so start playing like a tiger not like a jaket. GET THEM WORKMAN

I talked with a parent today of one of the young men that was on the team a few years back when we went 12-2 and I was curious so I asked this. I asked her what made this group of young men so different than the rest that has ever played for Macon and it was such a simple answer. She told me that her son lived, breathed and ate football. She also said the rest of the seniors did also. I went on too ask also then why do you think that they lost too Portland that year only loss till the playoffs. She told me that before going into the game that they didn't think they could beat Portland and that her son said we will loose this one tonight. She told me that after that night they determined no more of that that they could not go into a game thinking that they already lost before even playing. I hope I made my point and hope that some of you guys will read some of this and take it too heart.

I talked with a parent today of one of the young men that was on the team a few years back when we went 12-2 and I was curious so I asked this. I asked her what made this group of young men so different than the rest that has ever played for Macon and it was such a simple answer. She told me that her son lived, breathed and ate football. She also said the rest of the seniors did also. I went on too ask also then why do you think that they lost too Portland that year only loss till the playoffs. She told me that before going into the game that they didn't think they could beat Portland and that her son said we will loose this one tonight. She told me that after that night they determined no more of that that they could not go into a game thinking that they already lost before even playing. I hope I made my point and hope that some of you guys will read some of this and take it too heart.

If I recall, those boys had a lot more experience as starters too. These seniors won't have that till late in the season when its too late. I just hope our best players are starters and not just cause it's their senior year.

I don't agree with you that they had their butts handed too them. I think when you are spaced about 4 touchdowns or so and they win then your butt was handed too you. Catching up too someone and the score is tied makes a statement. They kicked butt in the second half Friday. I want too see them do the same throughout the entire game not just half time. They need US their fans too believe in them instead of telling them how bad they did or how bad they will do. I hope they have lost sleep, they couldn't eat and that this has stressed them out so much and they are having such a bad taste in their mouths that they will turn this around. Come Friday I hope we see a different group of guys on that field that I know is within them.

I have watched the film of the Friday night game 4 times. That penalty on that punt return sure helped Macon out. The call was on 88 from Westmoreland who had a perfect block taking out 3 guys. Terrible call that kept Macon hanging around. If you want to meet up and watch it with me send me a message. I am sick of the refs when we play Macon.

Tiger fans let me sum it up for ya.

Well sum it up cause ya know what?? Some of us do beleive in them and we have talent and we have playmakers. Are they big? No we don't have size like some of the other teams. I think just maybe and I hope we see something different Friday myself but I will let ya sum it up cause there are a few fans on here that will sum up their blah blah too.