Pearl Cohn @ Macon Co.

geo1126

ok i was unable to get to the game but did any one hear what Coach Daniel Cook said on the radio about the boys i was ashamed of how negative that man was to those boys . Of anyone he owes those boys alot more respect than he gave them the other night if he wants to continue loseing that is the way to do it Good luck tigers your time is coming dont let the coaches place all the blame on you

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i was unable to get to the game but did any one hear what Coach Daniel Cook said on the radio about the boys i was ashamed of how negative that man was to those boys . Of anyone he owes those boys alot more respect than he gave them the other night if he wants to continue loseing that is the way to do it Good luck tigers your time is coming dont let the coaches place all the blame on you

Tell us what the coach said. Did he actually place all the blame on the players? Com' on let's hear it all if you're going to get on here with that crap.