Pearl Cohn @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least this year we will have a score board that works and an announcer that BOTH sides can hear. Last year we (Macon Co.) had nothing to go by. We were calling people that stayed at home and listened to the radio to see what was going on. That should have been against rules that there wasn't a score board working.

You could not hear the PA Announcer at Pearl Cohn????? Are you hearing impaired?????

That guy is like a rapper doing a re-mix or something. I couldn't help but laugh everytime he said something over the system last year when I went and watched the Pearl Cohn-Sycamore game in the playoffs.

If you don't know what I am talking about or even if you do and need your memory refreshed here are some of the things that the guy shouts out over the PA System during a game:

"Firebirds........Keep the fire burnin"

"Pearl Cohn.......Don't Play With It"

"Inside Peanut Butter Outside Jelly"

There are many more as well that I just haven't thought of right now but that guy is a comedy act to listen to during a game on a Friday night. If you can't hear him then the only other place I got for you to go is to Greenbrier where they have a PA guy calling the games that defines the words LOUD & ENTERTAINING!!!!!

You could not hear the PA Announcer at Pearl Cohn????? Are you hearing impaired?????

That guy is like a rapper doing a re-mix or something. I couldn't help but laugh everytime he said something over the system last year when I went and watched the Pearl Cohn-Sycamore game in the playoffs.

If you don't know what I am talking about or even if you do and need your memory refreshed here are some of the things that the guy shouts out over the PA System during a game:

"Firebirds........Keep the fire burnin"

"Pearl Cohn.......Don't Play With It"

"Inside Peanut Butter Outside Jelly"

There are many more as well that I just haven't thought of right now but that guy is a comedy act to listen to during a game on a Friday night. If you can't hear him then the only other place I got for you to go is to Greenbrier where they have a PA guy calling the games that defines the words LOUD & ENTERTAINING!!!!!

Don't you go calling her deaf now. I was there also and you couldn't hear anything where we were.

If the Tigers score two touchdowns against Pearl Cohn, will you Macon Co. fans think Cook is a good coach again? Just curious what he can do from this point in the season playing Pearl Cohn, White House, Station Camp, Smith Co., Greenbrier,Sycamore, well there is always Dekalb but that is not a give me this year either. Will ya'll fire coach Cook after this season?