Daniel Boone vs. Greeneville

formerblazer

You better not cross the county line either...or my dog will bite your dog. And your red is almost orange...what's up with that? Have a good day in that "PLACE" between Johnson City and Kingsport. And I hope you win some more 4H contests.

Thanks for the congrats, but you shouldn't talk with your mouth full of crow.............

This year it''s you who have to cross the county line. And beware...... we have attack cows in this county!

As for the 4H contests, we got that. But I remember back to 1980, when your school was formed from the side of Sullivan Central, just like Eve from Adam's rib, so there's got to be a little country hick left in you.........

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody was playing mistake free, of course. It is early in the season, though.

The only point thet bothers me, and I think, formerblazer, is that when we win and you lose, you have to make it sound like it was because you guys played bad. It is the goal of our defense to make your offense look bad, is it not?

So what is the difference between Boone played good, and we played bad? Perspective, I guess. From where we sit, Boone's defense stopped your offense. Just man up and say that instead of saying you played terrible.

I promise that when we lose, and we will, I will admit that if we looked bad, it was because the other team had something to do with it.

There you have it, couldn't have said it better myself.

Thanks for the congrats, but you shouldn't talk with your mouth full of crow.............

This year it''s you who have to cross the county line. And beware...... we have attack cows in this county!

As for the 4H contests, we got that. But I remember back to 1980, when your school was formed from the side of Sullivan Central, just like Eve from Adam's rib, so there's got to be a little country hick left in you.........

That darn bird...

That's right...we do play at your place. I hope you got greener grass than we do. Yeah, we still got a little country in us. Wouldn't mind some more...makes for good linemen. I think we took more than a rib from Central.

Maybe a little spy tidbit you could give us on them 'Devils...would be right neighborly of you. Good luck this week.

Nobody was playing mistake free, of course. It is early in the season, though.The only point thet bothers me, and I think, formerblazer, is that when we win and you lose, you have to make it sound like it was because you guys played bad. It is the goal of our defense to make your offense look bad, is it not?So what is the difference between Boone played good, and we played bad? Perspective, I guess. From where we sit, Boone's defense stopped your offense. Just man up and say that instead of saying you played terrible.I promise that when we lose, and we will, I will admit that if we looked bad, it was because the other team had something to do with it.

what do you mean man up i have already said your O ran all over out D an that your O was awesome did i not, or do i need to go back an show you which post i said that. I have given yall credit for that win an i said what i thought of the game i said both teams looked like they could have played better.

There you have it, couldn't have said it better myself.

read my last post this goes out to you to.

Greenway, the QB, is good. Their passing game worked quite well on that last drive, although it ended in a INT. LBs are not bad, d-line isn't real big. Can't be more specific, it was so crowded, and I didn't get there early enough to get my prime seating, so I struggled to see details.

Our field? Looks just like my yard. Golden brown. Dead grass and dirt.

And now that I gave you guys a scouting report on the Greene Devils, how about leaving your qb at home when you come?

U boonies are absoluty right greeneville didn't show up ur o line isn't that big its just our d line is so small and nowadays the philosophy is smaller quicker but its not the case for us b/c u all cleared our guys out all nite. Greeneville won't go anywhere until they unite i think the defense and offense are clashing the d is tired of being on the field all the time b/c of the 3 and outs and then whats up with all the fourth downs within kicking range we have a pretty good kicker our passing game is poor take the three points and try to get a boost off of it. If the devils can't pull it together this week its gonna be hard to watch the south game or possibly the rest of the season

My apologies, this is the post I was thinking of, and it was not yours.

It's the same type of thing qbnowcoach said that WE would do, but apparently we need to fill out a missing persons report on him now.

Nobody was playing mistake free, of course. It is early in the season, though.

The only point thet bothers me, and I think, formerblazer, is that when we win and you lose, you have to make it sound like it was because you guys played bad. It is the goal of our defense to make your offense look bad, is it not?

So what is the difference between Boone played good, and we played bad? Perspective, I guess. From where we sit, Boone's defense stopped your offense. Just man up and say that instead of saying you played terrible.

I promise that when we lose, and we will, I will admit that if we looked bad, it was because the other team had something to do with it.

As good as Boone was, defensively I think Greeneville held up as well an any undersized D can against your awesome line. As far as your defense making our offense look bad...well...er....I don't think they needed much help in that department. I hope they get a couple of kinks worked out before South or it will be an early night for me.

Greenway, the QB, is good. Their passing game worked quite well on that last drive, although it ended in a INT. LBs are not bad, d-line isn't real big. Can't be more specific, it was so crowded, and I didn't get there early enough to get my prime seating, so I struggled to see details.

Our field? Looks just like my yard. Golden brown. Dead grass and dirt.

And now that I gave you guys a scouting report on the Greene Devils, how about leaving your qb at home when you come?

Oh that was a good one! That's the best one I've heard in ages! Where did you get that? Jokes.com? I'll have to remember that one. Shuuuweee...my side's hurtin'. Well, I guess I could try but don't count on anything solid. I mean since you did give us a tip and all. Probably the best I could do is get him to leave after halftime. Would that be OK? Let me know.

Oh that was a good one! That's the best one I've heard in ages! Where did you get that? Jokes.com? I'll have to remember that one. Shuuuweee...my side's hurtin'. Well, I guess I could try but don't count on anything solid. I mean since you did give us a tip and all. Probably the best I could do is get him to leave after halftime. Would that be OK? Let me know.