Daniel Boone vs. Greeneville

formerblazer

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite all the talk about this years Greeneville team and the fact that they are the only other 4A team even mentioned in the AP poles from this region, the Sonny Moore Ratings that appear on TSSAA.org has Daniel Boone as a 5 point favorite over Greeneville.

It would appear that Greeneville's history against Boone was factored into the SM ratings.

Despite all the talk about this years Greeneville team and the fact that they are the only other 4A team even mentioned in the AP poles from this region, the Sonny Moore Ratings that appear on TSSAA.org has Daniel Boone as a 5 point favorite over Greeneville.

Look where they have mowest ranked at 0-2. I would not put alot of faith in polls and ratings.

Barb...I think you like me. I think you will think about me at the game tonight. And smile that little Green County smile of yours. Hey, clean the mud of your white high heels before you go to the game...and don't wear cleats this time. Enjoy the win.

Comp honey, I haven't worn heels since the hip replacement and I have made the switch to jello. However Bucky suggested gravy as a viable alternative. Now control yourself

yeah im sorry to all the things i said this was the worst game i have saw greeneville play in a very long time it was flashbacks of the previous two years there is no way they can even think about a win with south. The coaches hello boone ran up the middle all nite long what did u do called the same exact plays and said keep running us over. the offensive line for greeneville haha still no progress our qb if he would take some speed off the ball the wr's could catch it. This new coach might have won his first game but he was sure not impressive tonite but good luck next week b/c we will need it bad and SIZE DID NOT HURT US TONITE There oline was the same as anyone we have played they just know how to block and apparently we don't and we can't get off our blocks but dang good impressive win boone hats off to u

good game congrats DC. you could tell size is what hurt the devils in this game

I think what hurt the Devils in this game was the decision to throw down the field. Boone was giving up the short routes and Greenway had plenty of time to throw the short pass. Can't beat a tough team like Boone if you can't move the chains. I am still flabbergasted at the decision to throw on 3rd and goal on Greeneville's last possession. They had 2 downs to move the ball 4 or 5 yards and threw a pick. Boone put together several incredible drives and had fewer mistakes.

It would have been much worse if out little 5 ft safety Edwards hadn't stopped your boy from busting loose a couple of times. Great crowd, atmosphere, and food...awesome night for football. HOWEVER...I thought our band totally kicked yer bands butt

I am still flabbergasted at the decision to throw on 3rd and goal on Greeneville's last possession. They had 2 downs to move the ball 4 or 5 yards and threw a pick. Boone put together several incredible drives and had fewer mistakes.

It would have been much worse if out little 5 ft safety Edwards hadn't stopped your boy from busting loose a couple of times. Great crowd, atmosphere, and food...awesome night for football. HOWEVER...I thought our band totally kicked yer bands butt

I think maybe they were thinking about the ticking clock, and saving enough time to score again. I don't know.

Yeah, your band was definitely better. I heard several people asking why ours always quits after halftime.

Proud of those Boone boys tonight. Watching Touchdown Friday Nite, and the big hit that 45 put on the Greene Devil receiver was their hit of the night. Sorry, I'll get his name later.

Great game to watch, plenty of defense to go around. Boone's offense sometimes looks like 2 yards and a cloud of dust, but every once in a while the break one open for a little more. Big crowd tonight, too.