Henry Co. vs Liberty ?

BigRedForLife

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the game being played? Don`t think it makes much difference. I`d like to see Liberty do well because Coach Hookfin now gives me a reason to pull for them some, but Henry County should win this one. I don`t have a point prediction yet though.

Hey VG! So glad to hear about an impovement on JCM. This game will be played at Patriot Stadium. 2nd in our 4 at home stretch. The crowd was wild last night and I would expect the same again this Friday. I look for the Big Red to Roll this week!!!

I'll be making that long trip to Paris friday night to see my daughter cheer. Its going be a long night for our Crusaders but we do have some good cheerleaders and the band is pretty good also. I thought we would play Dyer close but with just 2 plays in the play book any defense can stop that. I don't understand the play calling at all, we also had 2 good players on the bench most of the night. Maybe someone will let me know a good place to eat so i will enjoy my trip....

I'll be making that long trip to Paris friday night to see my daughter cheer. Its going be a long night for our Crusaders but we do have some good cheerleaders and the band is pretty good also. I thought we would play Dyer close but with just 2 plays in the play book any defense can stop that. I don't understand the play calling at all, we also had 2 good players on the bench most of the night. Maybe someone will let me know a good place to eat so i will enjoy my trip....

Got some pretty good Mexican places!!!

Several good places to eat. Or you can just come to the field and enjoy some fine tailgate parties! Lots of food there too. Visitors are always welcome...

What two players did you think should be playing? I don't know hwy Pittman is not playing

Henry County rolls to a big win in this game. Liberty has some issues to deal with and Hookfin and his new look staff are not the answers. Flipper Burke had much better candidates apply for the head coaching job at Liberty. Unfortunately, the demands of a certain organization were met with Hookfin's hiring. It was a very politically motivated hire.

Henry County rolls to a big win in this game. Liberty has some issues to deal with and Hookfin and his new look staff are not the answers. Flipper Burke had much better candidates apply for the head coaching job at Liberty. Unfortunately, the demands of a certain organization were met with Hookfin's hiring. It was a very politically motivated hire.

Hookfin will be a good coach there. Give him time and you will see.