Henry Co. vs Liberty ?

BigRedForLife

That good coach didn't have a clue for the Dyer defense. You would think a good coach would come up with something to gain a yard or two but he just kept running the same plays that wasn't doing anything but losing yards. You would think a few adjustments would been made at halftime but nothing was done. I think our defense played good but they can't stay on the field all night. I just hope for a good game friday night, not a blowout.

I'm still wondering why Pittman wasn't playing much friday night? Then Brooks makes a awesome catch for a TD then thats all of him until he came in at QB the last few minutes which he isn't ready for but he makes a great target at wideout. Good Luck to both teams.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That good coach didn't have a clue for the Dyer defense. You would think a good coach would come up with something to gain a yard or two but he just kept running the same plays that wasn't doing anything but losing yards. You would think a few adjustments would been made at halftime but nothing was done. I think our defense played good but they can't stay on the field all night. I just hope for a good game friday night, not a blowout.

I'm still wondering why Pittman wasn't playing much friday night? Then Brooks makes a awesome catch for a TD then thats all of him until he came in at QB the last few minutes which he isn't ready for but he makes a great target at wideout. Good Luck to both teams.

Drewcephus,

Looks like gohawks may be part of the urinal staff at Liberty! No offense gohawks but it's easy to coach from the stands. If you think you could really help the team apply as a volunteer coach with the system, get approved with the TSSAA, and then help the staff iron out their problems! If not, them quit belly aching. I hear people in our stands all the time and they've never coached a game in their life. I just want to say put up or shut up! Coaching is not an easy job and remember these coaches in high school are not working with professionals. They are working with kids and sometimes kids make mistakes, miss a blocking assigment, get scared etc.. Coaches get too much credit for winning and way too much credit for losing!! I knew a coach once that said Coaches are only as good as the players they coach and I believe that. Why because we make movies about the exceptional stories where a coach takes a group of mediocre players and they win the big one. That is rare. Even our Coach here in HC had a rough first year and then he got some good talent come up the pike, has done a great job coaching and went to the semi finals last year and probably make another run this year!! Don't mean to sound like a smart alec or anything but coaches in the stand aggravate me. Go Big Red and I'm looking forward to another rocking night Friday at Patriot stadium!!!! RED DAWN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drewcephus,

Looks like gohawks may be part of the urinal staff at Liberty! No offense gohawks but it's easy to coach from the stands. If you think you could really help the team apply as a volunteer coach with the system, get approved with the TSSAA, and then help the staff iron out their problems! If not, them quit belly aching. I hear people in our stands all the time and they've never coached a game in their life. I just want to say put up or shut up! Coaching is not an easy job and remember these coaches in high school are not working with professionals. They are working with kids and sometimes kids make mistakes, miss a blocking assigment, get scared etc.. Coaches get too much credit for winning and way too much credit for losing!! I knew a coach once that said Coaches are only as good as the players they coach and I believe that. Why because we make movies about the exceptional stories where a coach takes a group of mediocre players and they win the big one. That is rare. Even our Coach here in HC had a rough first year and then he got some good talent come up the pike, has done a great job coaching and went to the semi finals last year and probably make another run this year!! Don't mean to sound like a smart alec or anything but coaches in the stand aggravate me. Go Big Red and I'm looking forward to another rocking night Friday at Patriot stadium!!!! RED DAWN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mornin' Red Dawn! Its Tuesday and one day closer to Friday Night! I couldn't agree more, I don't even like thinking of the Urinal Staff. I don't know Hookfin other than the fact that he coached at JCM last few years as an assistant. I believe he will be a great coach for Liberty and can see them being Region 7-4A contenders before too long. But not this week. The Big Red need to play their game with no let downs after a big rivalry win that was intense and emotional. This is the FIRST region game and needs to be taken with the utmost seriousness, and I am confident that the coaches and players will do so. Way to go Red, let's keep this train ROLLING!!!

Liberty can have their coach...the YANKER wants no one who does not want to be at JCM. Now do not get me wrong...the YANKER understands wanting to advance one's self and become a head coach...but Liberty can have him, and anyone else who wants to leave JCM!! My VG friend and I disagree on this one. I hope HC annihilates them!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mornin' Red Dawn! Its Tuesday and one day closer to Friday Night! I couldn't agree more, I don't even like thinking of the Urinal Staff. I don't know Hookfin other than the fact that he coached at JCM last few years as an assistant. I believe he will be a great coach for Liberty and can see them being Region 7-4A contenders before too long. But not this week. The Big Red need to play their game with no let downs after a big rivalry win that was intense and emotional. This is the FIRST region game and needs to be taken with the utmost seriousness, and I am confident that the coaches and players will do so. Way to go Red, let's keep this train ROLLING!!!

Drew, don't you think the UCS should have been required to continue using the old corporate head quarters instead of using the new offices???

The first region game is huge no matter who you play. Looking forward to being here this weekend to attend the game and seeing the Big Red Roll.

Drew, don't you think the UCS should have been required to continue using the old corporate head quarters instead of using the new offices???

The first region game is huge no matter who you play. Looking forward to being here this weekend to attend the game and seeing the Big Red Roll.

I haven't even made it over to the old ones, if they are still even there! The new offices are quite nice. Big game Friday, no doubt about it. Liberty will get up for this game, but the Patriots will meet the challenge...

Like i said a GOOD coach would have made some adjustments.... There is some good players on Liberty but don't help when they are on the sideline. Maybe Mr Coach Red Dawn will help Liberty friday night.... Maybe Liberty will do what my Hawks did to Henry last year.

Yeah Red Dawn, i will get back into coaching after my daughter gets out of high school. So maybe i'll see you on the sideline.

Just wanted to say that I went by Rothrock today and it is looking the best it has in years. Talked to a middle school principal last Friday and he told me that it`s the best he`s seen it look since 1960. New bleachers, new paint, and the new sprinkler system they added has the grass looking very very green. Have you gone by and seen it lately Yanker? I`m certain all the Henry County fans that were here 2 years ago will notice a huge difference when they come back in a few weeks.

Just wanted to say that I went by Rothrock today and it is looking the best it has in years. Talked to a middle school principal last Friday and he told me that it`s the best he`s seen it look since 1960. New bleachers, new paint, and the new sprinkler system they added has the grass looking very very green. Have you gone by and seen it lately Yanker? I`m certain all the Henry County fans that were here 2 years ago will notice a huge difference when they come back in a few weeks.

I heard a cleanup was underway!

The big difference will be the Pats will be not be on losing end!!!