Loudon at CAK

vandamme

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK is not intimidated by Loudon considering that Loudon's toughest opponent so far was Mcmin Central and CAK easily beat them in a scrimmage. now the lenior city game......lets be serious i would have been dissapointed if Loudon didn't destroy them. Lenior City stinks. Now CAK has played Boyd Buchanon with supposedly the best line in the state and beat them pretty soundly and then went to Cherokee who is hard hitting running team and beat them pretty soundly. Loudon's kicking game is down this year except for their return teams that are pretty decent. CAK however has pretty decent kicking and return teams and I'd say after a week of film and practice is fully prepared for Loudon's return teams along with Loudon's running game. Loudon however has weak corner's and won't be able to prepare for an ever changing CAK air raid. The odds just don't look good for Loudon to win this one so I'm saying CAK.

Cak is gonna be good i hope people do not underestimate them. i hear though that tyler campbell is loudons only player. he is pretty good and will be a tough test for cak's defense. cak has this joseph bennet kid who is supposed to be the "next ditka" or something so it will be a nice showdown. cak's offense looks good this year. their passing game and rushing game are pretty consistent. i'm not sure how loudon's offense is. can someone elaborate please? by the way, "juniorsdad" if you are who i think you are then your son is amazing I'll just go ahead and say it. he's gonna be good. hes already sein time as a freshman. thats not something to be taken lightly. he raped a senior in practice the other day. just so you know...

who the heck is this im Tyler McCoy #29, r u framin me or somethin man??? change ur name!

Congratulations to CAK on a big time region victory and the first win in school history agaisnt Loudon. CAK executed well and kept there mistakes to a minimum, while doing a good job of stopping Loudons powerful running game. The return game wow, they almost had 200 yards in punt returns and kickoff returns, I know that Loudon has some great skill players, but that is a lot of yards to give away free. But all that matters is that final score and you showed that you were up to the challenge, congrats. Loudon would cut it to seven and CAK answered right back....I thought CAK came out a little flat on Defense after the half, but you rebounded well and played hard. Congratulations to the Warriors!