Girls playing in college

BigG

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redoubt General and 2007 Ooltewah Lady Owl grad Katie Page scored her first collegiate goal tonight at Wofford. Katie began the year with a pulled hamstring and has gradually increased playing time. Katie's goal gave the young UTC LADY MOCS their first win of the season.

The girls from St. Agnes have done well this year. Aly Hancock is playing at Univ. of Memphis, Carley Newman is playing @ Austin Peay, Kelly Dyer is @ Texas A&M and the Kinsella girls are @ Vandy. All of them are getting time but Molly Kinsella seems to be showing really well. She was the SEC Freshman of the week a couple of weeks back and I beleve she is the leading scorer at the moment as well. I think the class of 2007 was incredible from one end of the state to the other. Kudos to them all!

• 2 weeks later...

Prescott Named OAC Women's Soccer Player the Week

(AUSTINTOWN, Ohio)--Capital University freshman midfielder Paige Prescott (Murfreesboro, Tenn./Siegel) was named Ohio Athletic Conference Women's Soccer Player of the Week.

Prescott scored two goals last week with one in a 3-0 win over Marietta and another that turned out to be the game-winner in a 1-0 win over cross-town rival Otterbein last week.

On the season, Prescott has three goals as she has started all 16 of Capital's games this season.

The Crusaders are 11-4-1 overall and in second place in the OAC with a 6-1 record. Capital is home for its final two regular season matches this week, Tuesday at 4 p.m. against Muskingum and Friday at 4:30 p.m. against Ohio Northern.

Capital playing in the conference finals on Saturday...GO PAIGE!!!

Prescott Named OAC Women's Soccer Player the Week

(AUSTINTOWN, Ohio)--Capital University freshman midfielder Paige Prescott (Murfreesboro, Tenn./Siegel) was named Ohio Athletic Conference Women's Soccer Player of the Week.

Prescott scored two goals last week with one in a 3-0 win over Marietta and another that turned out to be the game-winner in a 1-0 win over cross-town rival Otterbein last week.

On the season, Prescott has three goals as she has started all 16 of Capital's games this season.

The Crusaders are 11-4-1 overall and in second place in the OAC with a 6-1 record. Capital is home for its final two regular season matches this week, Tuesday at 4 p.m. against Muskingum and Friday at 4:30 p.m. against Ohio Northern.

Capital playing in the conference finals on Saturday...GO PAIGE!!!

gotta love paigey...i know we sure missed her bein around this year

The girls from St. Agnes have done well this year. Aly Hancock is playing at Univ. of Memphis, Carley Newman is playing @ Austin Peay, Kelly Dyer is @ Texas A&M and the Kinsella girls are @ Vandy. All of them are getting time but Molly Kinsella seems to be showing really well. She was the SEC Freshman of the week a couple of weeks back and I beleve she is the leading scorer at the moment as well. I think the class of 2007 was incredible from one end of the state to the other. Kudos to them all!

Check this out:

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/big12/s...en.36d209c.html