Mcnairy Central vs. Lexington Tigers

moonpie33

Riverside is a better team then Adamsville.

I think I will reserve that thought until they play. Adamsville is way better than they played last week. The biggest difference in that game was Adamsville got outwitted. This week I think you will see a different team take the field and especially when we see Riverside. Good luck to the tigers, I do think they will win this game.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol yup and you gonna be hearing it all night tomorrow night less than 24 hours away from now!!!!!!!!!!!! that bobcat d is gonna tear them tigers up and that o is just gonna beat the dog crap out of them lol haha!!!!!!!! and you saying riverside is better than aville you are crazy we played riverside in the jamboree and they literally stink!!!!!!!!!!! when they play aville i expect to see the score about like it was when we played aville but aville will be winning that game haha!!!!!!!!!!! see yall tomorrow night and mcnairy is gonna turn some heads in west tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol yup and you gonna be hearing it all night tomorrow night less than 24 hours away from now!!!!!!!!!!!! that bobcat d is gonna tear them tigers up and that o is just gonna beat the dog crap out of them lol haha!!!!!!!! and you saying riverside is better than aville you are crazy we played riverside in the jamboree and they literally stink!!!!!!!!!!! when they play aville i expect to see the score about like it was when we played aville but aville will be winning that game haha!!!!!!!!!!! see yall tomorrow night and mcnairy is gonna turn some heads in west tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey moonpie33, I hope you guys win tomorrow night! I have to work with some lexington fans in Jackson. If you guys

can beat them & shut them up I will buy you a "RC Cola and a Moonpie"!

Hey moonpie33, I hope you guys win tomorrow night! I have to work with some lexington fans in Jackson. If you guys

can beat them & shut them up I will buy you a "RC Cola and a Moonpie"!

i hate to tell you but lexington fans never shut up beat em by 30 and they will still tell you how come they are better

i hate to tell you but lexington fans never shut up beat em by 30 and they will still tell you how come they are better

We kinda sound like the Bolivar fans do during basketball season.

I had to say it. Moonpie begged and begged for Lexington fans to post on this topic so he could talk junk to us. Might as well talk junk to the other 6-3A fans that get on this topic too.

When has Bolivar EVER beat Lexington by 30 points in football??

A better question.........when's the last time Bolivar has beat Lexington

in football??

dork!

never said we did beat you guys in football i was implying that u folks are going to talk crap regardless as made evident by all the bball beatdowns ya'll have taken from us but u guys still keep comin dont know when the last time was the green tigers won the football game but i got a good idea on when the next time will be

We kinda sound like the Bolivar fans do during basketball season.

I had to say it. Moonpie begged and begged for Lexington fans to post on this topic so he could talk junk to us. Might as well talk junk to the other 6-3A fans that get on this topic too.

we are supposed to be friends yo good shot though we have got to get together at the game this year