Mcnairy Central vs. Lexington Tigers

moonpie33

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a very good game between two teams with two of the most underrated coaches in west-TN. When the subject of great west-TN coaches comes up you always hear about guys like Counce (former Dyersburg coach), Hayes (Jackson South Side), Pratt (Crockett), Morris (Milan), & Mansfield (Huntingdon). Heck even guys like Ward (Camden) & Coady (Westview) are mentioned. Coach Lindsay at Lexington & Coach Browder at McNairy always do a great job and have their teams ready to play.

McNairy Central: 27

Lexington: 21

This should be a very good game between two teams with two of the most underrated coaches in west-TN. When the subject of great west-TN coaches comes up you always hear about guys like Counce (former Dyersburg coach), Hayes (Jackson South Side), Pratt (Crockett), Morris (Milan), & Mansfield (Huntingdon). Heck even guys like Ward (Camden) & Coady (Westview) are mentioned. Coach Lindsay at Lexington & Coach Browder at McNairy always do a great job and have their teams ready to play.

McNairy Central: 27

Lexington: 21

BC, what happened to you?!!

Where is the guy that bashes Lexington and argues with me all season long? You can't come on here and give a compliment to anybody in Lexington, it just doesn't seem right. Matter of fact you complimented two 6-3A coaches, whats going on? Did you find a new religion or something? This just doesn't seem right. Are you sick? What can I do to help? Do we need a bring BC back telethon?

Where is the guy that bashes Lexington and argues with me all season long? You can't come on here and give a compliment to anybody in Lexington, it just doesn't seem right. Matter of fact you complimented two 6-3A coaches, whats going on? Did you find a new religion or something? This just doesn't seem right. Are you sick? What can I do to help? Do we need a bring BC back telethon?

He has to save his strength for BBall season when our smack talk really takes off